What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I lubed some chains, on various bikes, then started on my stumpy’s rear wheel. The effing alloy nipples have carked it, one has broken and a few are rounded, making it impossible to true the wheel. Will install brass.

Have to, as I had to slum it on the hard tail this weekend. It was way rougher, but I like the way it pops though.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I rode it finally.. 2 weeks after my VSection. 28km with 650m elevation. I like the 30mm rise bar and the extra 20mm width on the cheapie bars too. I wasn't sure about the width but by the end of the ride I like the extra feeling of stability they gave on the dry sandy corners. I didn't notice a lot of difference with the extra 10mm rise.

Slowman

Likes Dirt
I thought it was your new sleeping arrangements after your wife found out the price!

I remember one time in California on work assignment I blew all my living expenses on a new bike and I was complaining about no food, my wife, God bless her, told me every time I was hungry to look at my new bike! :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I remember one time in California on work assignment I blew all my living expenses on a new bike and I was complaining about no food, my wife, God bless her, told me every time I was hungry to look at my new bike! :)
Bahahaha! Good stuff.

Worth it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haven't been on the dirt for a while, felt like forever! Had a quality wash out in some gravel trying to invent a new line into a jump. Got me good and dusty!

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Did a lower fork service (after stacking and scratching a stancion at Harcourt) and then found some new rims for my sons's bike, (24" Spank Subrosa's for $19.99 ea) to begin my wheel building apprenticeship. Should be getting good and frustrated pretty soon here.