What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Ordered some new Pike stickers from Hasdesigns.pt. Hugo is really easy to work with and does some pretty groovy designs...

rising sun 1.jpg

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Nearly skinned the banana on that landing?
It's a little bit deceiving from that camera angle as the ramps are scalloped out in the middle. The front wheel most likely hasn't touch the ramp there yet but I did slightly case on a few occasions.

[video=youtube_share;nftTO7bssiQ]https://youtu.be/nftTO7bssiQ[/video]

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Started the new dually build. Only put the bottom bracket on and did some admiring of the detail in the frame build.

Looking forward getting this one up and running, but could take while waiting on some bits and pieces. I think the 142mm end caps for the hubs will probably take longest, and still have to source a heavier spring (2.5 x 500/550) and thinking some 2.5 tyres front and rear too. It's a 27.5 frame, but be running good ol 26!..... Anyway, here's little show of what's to come. XL Intense Tracer 2, (Thanks Merc_Blue).....

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Started the new dually build. Only put the bottom bracket on and did some admiring of the detail in the frame build.

Looking forward getting this one up and running, but could take while waiting on some bits and pieces. I think the 142mm end caps for the hubs will probably take longest, and still have to source a heavier spring (2.5 x 500/550) and thinking some 2.5 tyres front and rear too. It's a 27.5 frame, but be running good ol 26!..... Anyway, here's little show of what's to come. XL Intense Tracer 2, (Thanks Merc_Blue).....
That colour looks awesome doesn't it!

I have the same thing up for sale at the moment, mine has 26" 135mm drop-outs. If it's any help to you, I'm happy to swap the drop-outs so you don't need to worry about end caps. I'm selling the frame anyway so it won't make a difference at my end.

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
Fitted the chain on the SS - 32:20 wasn't quiet the magic gear on this frame as 34:20 was :(
So had a 17t cog laying around, that did the job! I'll see how I go on the hills. Hopefully it's okay otherwise I'll try a 21t cog.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
They run €28, so about $43. He's very easy to work with. I gave him a few ideas and graphics and he worked his mojo...
I think he goes on quantity for the price rather than the time it takes for the designs. He charged about $75 and that was for a full bike worth of decals.

I pretty much tweaked the designs with him over messenger and sorted it that way. Good service and price. It was very slow shipping though. Well packaged and they arrived with no issues, but took over 2 months, probably just a one off though.

I gave my father inlaw my Kona unit for the day to hit trails around tassie. He came back and said the rear brake squeeked. I was hoping he'd be more excited, he rides a repco maxtrax

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Second last piece arrived for my daughter's Christmas build.

Custom stem cap with the nickname her big brother uses for her.