What does your day look like?

stirk

Burner
What age? Trying to convince my wife we should stick with the balance bike and move straight to pedals without training wheels. She's 3.5 and seemingly quite confident on the BB.
She turned 4 in march and has been using the bike as a balance bike in the house since then to get used to it. She flys around on the balance bike. Getting used to the bike in her own time built her confidence up in the larger heavier bike. I've never rushed her into trying to pedal and today she's keen to have a go and did really well.

Training wheels make kids unlearn the balance they learnt from the balance bike and they lean hard on the wheels in the wrong way. Go straight to the pedals only and let the kid balance around on it, just be patient and they'll let you know when there ready to try and pedal.

My trick which worked well was to push her along so she just balanced no problem then all of a sudden picks up the feet and had a crack. Definitely worth trying without the trainers and if it doesn't work you can always bolt them on, if you can find them...

Beej1

My trick which worked well was to push her along so she just balanced no problem then all of a sudden picks up the feet and had a crack. Definitely worth trying without the trainers and if it doesn't work you can always bolt them on, if you can find them...
Cool, will try that when the time comes.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My day is looking pretty awesome. I get to climb then descend some fairly large hills around Le Bourg d' Oisans then stuff myself with French bread, cheese and potato chips.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I worked in a bar here that was on top of a shopping centre. Huge outdoor area...it was shit - wind was a mother fucker!