What does your day look like?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
YEah, realised that after I posted it.

S'cool, someone else will make up for it as this image becomes a constant meme in this thread...., even if I have to do it all myself.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's some serious body language happening there.
I'd wager the Australian representative was speaking.

It was windy 60 floors up... I bet they lose a lot of napkins!
It's such a bummer as the roof top idea feels like a winner, until all your tables, chairs, umbrellas, cushions, and mints are fucked over every 10 minutes. We used to have people want to book out there...we ended up with a no outside bookings rule. I had such hopes of being the cocktail God BrianBrown and slaying all the women that came into the bar...I blame the wind for my failings.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Melbourne does roof tops well - they tend to be sheltered by taller buildings around them, or tucked into corners but still with a view. Wind doesn't mess with the hipster mojo so much there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Melbourne does roof tops well - they tend to be sheltered by taller buildings around them, or tucked into corners but still with a view. Wind doesn't mess with the hipster mojo so much there.
I think I lost 3 toupees!

Obviously a bit coastal here...then on the roof top on top of a hill...we're a clever bunch.

slowmick

38-39"
Looking good always good to start adding after subtracting. What are you cladding the wall with? Will there be a place to hide away from the world behind that wall?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
It's the mid-summer sleet that makes them a little annoying here...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Today has gone well...

Coffee-ride-coffee-burger-vacuum-shower-train...off to meet some peeps and start planing my next snowboarding trip.