What does your day look like?

God bless days of being able to work from home! Sitting on the corner of the verandah punching out reports & watching the cows stone cold cudding.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Beej1

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall....
Tell me that, once complete, you'll stand over your patrons yelling:

"IF YOU DOONT EAT YEAR MEAT, YA CANNA HAVE ANY PUDDIN! HOW CAN YA HAVE ANY PUDDIN IF YE DOONT EAT YER MEAT?"

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
But when he get's home at night will his fat and psychopathic wife thrash him within inches of his life?

* want to listen to that album now

** Boom's wife is unlikely to be fat and psychopathic. Although I will keep my opinions to myself regards how badly she thrashes him.

stirk

Burner
My girl has gone from balance bike to pedals with no training wheels in between. Apparently her new bike didn't come with training wheels ;)

IMG_20170715_120154.jpg

Beej1

My girl has gone from balance bike to pedals with no training wheels in between. Apparently her new bike didn't come with training wheels ;)
What age? Trying to convince my wife we should stick with the balance bike and move straight to pedals without training wheels. She's 3.5 and seemingly quite confident on the BB.

Flow-Rider

Burner
First drop off coming up by the looks, good on the little one and better than too much digital gadgets.