What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Based on the 4 Pints on the coaster on at your desk, I'd gamble that the garden bar followed you.
I wish it was 4 pints.

Did a favour for a client yesterday and he dropped around two cases of 4 Pines today, I'm playing Santa and handing them around to anyone who's keen...dem good feels.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@steve jobs' pancreas cold brew, not cold press...cold water + ground coffee brewed for however long (thunk long here...rather than quick) you like and then filtered off and good to serve. Straight or mixed is up to you. I don't like it myself but it's quite popular in the warmer months. A while back I made it with rum instead of water. It had what you might call a bit of a kick! Straight it was rough but with a splash of maple syrup and cream it was sensational.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
But I did drink the coffee infused whisky. You think I'd pour that down the sink? Ha! My god it was off the hook!

*on topic time*

My day looks crap. Aching all over from shovelling 3 tonne of blue metal yesterday, manhandling the wheelbarrow up a slope and 8 steps then shovelling said blue metal into a raised garden bed. I'm catching up on a job I need to have done for tomorrow morning. I may grab a short and easy ride later this afternoon if the wife gets back from shopping in time.

Grumps
I'm tempted to give that a go but could pollute a nice Ardbeg and doing the same with a cheap and rugged whisky will probably give a cheap and rugged whisky with a hint of coffee.

The avocado and coffee smoothly from a nearby Viet Cafe is one of the best things I've had.

I hear you too Uncle. My plan for a ride which was being actively promoted by Mrs turned into getting a new BBQ and having loads of fun getting it going while the wind went into overdrive.

Finally calmed down here so an afternoon sneaky local blat is on the list. Good enough for today.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tis true, but not your thing if Peaty ness doesn't do it for you. Not the Steve Peat type either.

How goes it there. Been Nomadic lately?

Just finished work. It's been a few long days and now a short one. There might...maybe...perhaps be a little pedal this afternoon.

I think you've got a great marketing opportunity there! A little steve peat in every bottle...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Just finished work. It's been a few long days and now a short one. There might...maybe...perhaps be a little pedal this afternoon.

I think you've got a great marketing opportunity there! A little steve peat in every bottle...
Get out if you have the chance. It is warmer than I expected now.

Mini peats just sounds a bit wrong :)

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Found this spot just off the highway on the way home from a job, had to stop and get a photo. Those few days of hot weather last week here in Western Vic jump wrecked a lot of crops so there's going to be a ton of hay this year. Still looking okay further south.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So many places to post this...

After a few aborted attempts due to rain I finally swapped cars for a fun drive with someone I met through work some years back. He is a real car guy. Idea was to have a drive of his car and he goes for a spin in my baby M.

Great weather, great roads. All private of course.

He was quite flattering about the 2, loved the engine note, especially on overrun. Was surprised at the torque and power delivery and balance and how well it handled for what is essentially a mass market shopping cart with go faster bits.

But... For me it was a real treat, a car to lust after. Suspension surprisingly compliant, steering razor sharp despite massive front tyres and the sound of the engine at redline was amazing. Better visibility than I expected and while tootling around it had no vices. Quite special. The supercar that you can take to the shops.

Not a Ferrari, not a Mazdarati. Or Aston.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
So many places to post this...

After a few aborted attempts due to rain I finally swapped cars for a fun drive with someone I met through work some years back. He is a real car guy. Idea was to have a drive of his car and he goes for a spin in my baby M.

Great weather, great roads. All private of course.

He was quite flattering about the 2, loved the engine note, especially on overrun. Was surprised at the torque and power delivery and balance and how well it handled for what is essentially a mass market shopping cart with go faster bits.

But... For me it was a real treat, a car to lust after. Suspension surprisingly compliant, steering razor sharp despite massive front tyres and the sound of the engine at redline was amazing. Better visibility than I expected and while tootling around it had no vices. Quite special. The supercar that you can take to the shops.

Not a Ferrari, not a Mazdarati. Or Aston.
I (and my wife) is very glad that I've never had the oppurtunity to drive one.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I (and my wife) is very glad that I've never had the oppurtunity to drive one.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
You can have this one. Touch over 5,000km. Touch over $400k!

PS: it is one of the few delivered in bespoke colours, think traditional Porsche racing colours. So as it can be easily identified no pics will be posted. Sorry.