What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^ One day away from summer...how many of the school kids that served you in their after school jobs (that aren't in Surfers or Bali) are thinking about snow?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ One day away from summer...how many of the school kids that served you in their after school jobs (that aren't in Surfers or Bali) are thinking about snow?
Ha...all adult staff, including 2 store owners, and only 1 of the shops carries items other than snow sports gear. Plus this time of year is usually good for not having chumps coming in looking for a cheapest rental on offer for a 3 day trip to Thredbo, but people who are a little bit more in depth about their commitment.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
CO2 is our main issue these days.

An old car that uses less fuel than a new car will emit less CO2.
Hang on
I thought it was CO (Carbon Monoxide) not CO2 that the burning of hydrocarbons gave off
doesn't become CO2 until it mixes with O3 (ozone) once up in the atmosphere!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Hang on
I thought it was CO (Carbon Monoxide) not CO2 that the burning of hydrocarbons gave off
doesn't become CO2 until it mixes with O3 (ozone) once up in the atmosphere!
Where did you read that?

And on that note:

Same four special stages today, repeated. My bro knows these roads intimately, SS17 repeated as SS21...10 minute stage utterly flat out, our class 120km/h speed limit was not an issue as the stage was proper tight.

We beat that McLaren by 20 seconds (he’s beaten us in most stages so far), we caught that Subaru with a 60 seconds gap (not sure why we got a 60s gap...should have been 30sec).

Ended up 3rd in class, best single drive I’ve ever participated in...insane.

Fiesta ST killed it - the Yoko AD08s were amazing...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Where did you read that?

And on that note:

Same four special stages today, repeated. My bro knows these roads intimately, SS17 repeated as SS21...10 minute stage utterly flat out, our class 120km/h speed limit was not an issue as the stage was proper tight.

We beat that McLaren by 20 seconds (he’s beaten us in most stages so far), we caught that Subaru with a 60 seconds gap (not sure why we got a 60s gap...should have been 30sec).

You navigating? How's the Integrale doing?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yeah, navigating. Bro’s the one investing in this. And he drives harder than me.

Integrale is awesome, competitive & reliable. Ex-Japan car, mint condition.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Where did you read that?

And on that note:

Intergrale.... Droooll......

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Love the Lancia. Well done you guys too. Fiestas are good beasties. I had A008s on a car once or twice great in the dry but if you see a dog pissing beside the road SLOW DOWN!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Love the Lancia. Well done you guys too. Fiestas are good beasties. I had A008s on a car once or twice great in the dry but if you see a dog pissing beside the road SLOW DOWN!
Thanks - still buzzing about that stage. Just got back from having to display all the carzzz in the city for the Motorsport festival.

Anyways, my favourite carzzz from the rally:

Most new stuff doesn’t interest me...