What does your day look like?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Headed to one of my favourite places today, Wattamolla, with my girl and my 2 sons. It's so beautifully untouched, particularly when you get there at 8:00am to avoid the inevitable influx. However, the amount of rubbish around infuriated me. There are so many pieces of shit who should be banned from wilderness the world over given the complete lack of respect they afford such pristine gems. F$%^ing grubs.

View attachment 349997 View attachment 349998 View attachment 349999
Twin boys?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I can still remember my first exposure to Kentucky Fried Chicken. I grew up in a country town and the nearest fast food was about 200km away. Father was visiting a sibling and we stayed longer than planned. Buckets were bought for a fast meal before driving home. It was an assault on all the senses. Smelled offensive, felt greasy beyone measure, looked inedible and tasted revolting. And the sound of people chewing was not a highlight either. Pretty sure senses 6 through 56 were also assailed.

I feel the same about Maccas and Hungry Jesus etc etc.

I still have something along tbose lines once or twice a year just to remind me not to eat it again. Havent had KFC though (work it out...).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I worked next door to a KFC for a while. Many of the cliches are derived from reality it seemed, and holy shit did it smell!!!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I can still remember my first exposure to Kentucky Fried Chicken. I grew up in a country town and the nearest fast food was about 200km away. Father was visiting a sibling and we stayed longer than planned. Buckets were bought for a fast meal before driving home. It was an assault on all the senses. Smelled offensive, felt greasy beyone measure, looked inedible and tasted revolting. And the sound of people chewing was not a highlight either. Pretty sure senses 6 through 56 were also assailed.

I feel the same about Maccas and Junkie Snacks etc etc.

I still have something along tbose lines once or twice a year just to remind me not to eat it again. Havent had KFC though (work it out...).
fixed it for you
I used to do electrical service repairs in all of those stores, the fat used to eat the rubber off of my 1000V insulated screwdrivers and pliers.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Smoky....
Far out, that frightens the shit out of me, I hope all goes well and it fucks off real quick.
I have been in some bushfires in my time and I never want to see that again. I was one of those guys who chose to stay behind and try to protect some homes in a neighborhood where everyone bar three guys left. We got lucky and saved the house I was at and the five around it while all the adjoining places got done in. I've got no way to describe what it feels and sounds like being that engulfed in an actual firestorm but it isn't nice. One thing I so vividly remember is looking up through the smoke and haze and seeing Elvis the water dumper cruise over and open its hatch, that will last with me forever.
All the best down there Tassie folks.