What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Welcome to the cult that is Subaru ownership. You are now a Subarian and all other cars are officially shite.:)
I know, I was already a card carrying member of said cult coming from a Liberty wagon.

Good choice, I picked up a new outback Friday. Nice car and made everything else I test drove look bad.
Yeah, there was a few criteria I wanted and the only thing that came close to fulfilling them all were this or a Volvo XC60, the Outback has pretty much all the same features as the XC60 but at about 25k cheaper it was a no brainer...and the centre console on the Volvo is horrendous.

nzhumpy

Oh I'm not having a go at you - this is probably the best choice!

But what happened to Subaru being on top of their game in all areas...
I think everyone else caught up, the Mazdas I drove were bloody nice but the CX5 was too small and the CX9 is a whopper.

The Outback is very well kitted out and feels solid as, but shit it has a lot of gizmos, I'd hate to be chasing any electrical/tech gremlins if they arise.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I know, I was already a card carrying member of said cult coming from a Liberty wagon.

Yeah, there was a few criteria I wanted and the only thing that came close to fulfilling them all were this or a Volvo XC60, the Outback has pretty much all the same features as the XC60 but at about 25k cheaper it was a no brainer...and the centre console on the Volvo is horrendous.
The Volvo was way out of my price range but are a nice car. The outback was a practical buy for me. Space being the main factor. I had more or less settled on the xtrail for space and the sliding rear seats. Skoda will be seriously considered next time but that’s a long way down the track.

nzhumpy

The Volvo was way out of my price range but are a nice car. The outback was a practical buy for me. Space being the main factor. I had more or less settled on the xtrail for space and the sliding rear seats. Skoda will be seriously considered next time but that’s a long way down the track.
Yeah the Skodas are well nice, would've been a contender if it had a bit more ground clearance.