What does your day look like?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Neighbour took a photo from the beach this morning, direct light onto the structure:

Better when skirted by black flashing & I paint the legs black too...
Impressive, Is that gum growing in just rock or is there some soil about? Good size tree considering..

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@Kerplunk Into rock fissures, the house (and most of the street) is built on a sandstone rock shelf. These angophoras are amazing.

When I rebuilt the house I dared not change the water flow across the block lest I disturb how the tree absorbs water. I have a drain running under the house I could have rerouted but didn't...

LPG

likes thicc birds
IMG_20190806_195523.jpg

That photo is showing the ice on the windscreen.

I drove to Bathurst yesterday evening to supervise a job on site today. The job needed to be done after the equipment was run for a minimum 4 hours as we needed to adjust something while it was hot. It was programmed to run over night and shut down in the morning for the work to start. After moving the work ute into the sun and waiting 15 minutes for the ice to melt I was finally able to get to site only to find that the extreme cold overnight meant things didn't start overnight and I'm waiting around so we can start again tomorrow...

LPG

likes thicc birds
View attachment 355014

That photo is showing the ice on the windscreen.

I drove to Bathurst yesterday evening to supervise a job on site today. The job needed to be done after the equipment was run for a minimum 4 hours as we needed to adjust something while it was hot. It was programmed to run over night and shut down in the morning for the work to start. After moving the work ute into the sun and waiting 15 minutes for the ice to melt I was finally able to get to site only to find that the extreme cold overnight meant things didn't start overnight and I'm waiting around so we can start again tomorrow...
I forgot to mention that site is very close to bathurst mtb park and my bike is at home.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I can't help but think Eve & Eleanor are dudes sitting in some Indian helpdesk...
I was going to offer a lowball price on an M8 because I feel stupid negotiating with an elaborately scripted chat bot.

Until Eve and Eleanor can prove that they are flesh and blood.....