What does your day look like?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Done many work trips on the other side of 25 hour flights? Think you can roll into work straight off the back of that and be productive? Sleep depriving yourself is a false economy.
haven't worked in private enterprise then have you Haark's!
try driving for 10 hours to some busted arse town in a van, only to then get out and service a diesel genset in the middle of the night!
but no really, you deserve all the trimmings, sounds like you and all your APS mates at the Dept are really kicking goals
and where are you going on a 25 hour flight, that is some fuel capacity in that plane...what model again?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Done many work trips on the other side of 25 hour flights? Think you can roll into work straight off the back of that and be productive? Sleep depriving yourself is a false economy.

And fuck off with the “tax payer” nonsense... It’s a business trip. We have photocopiers and computers and offices too - they all cost money. Maybe we should work out a tent?
Its not a business trip. The government has no business being in business. It is a work trip. You are not a businessman. You are a public servant, travelling on the public purse. You should he attending these Dutch rudder sessions via video link.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
haven't worked in private enterprise then have you Haark's!
try driving for 10 hours to some busted arse town in a van, only to then get out and service a diesel genset in the middle of the night!
but no really, you deserve all the trimmings, sounds like you and all your APS mates at the Dept are really kicking goals
and where are you going on a 25 hour flight, that is some fuel capacity in that plane...what model again?
Yes, I see you’re clearly across my CV, my experiencesand what it is I actually do. Nor am I across yours.

Stop making wild assumptions and just accept you don’t know about some things.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yes, I see you’re clearly across my CV, my experiencesand what it is I actually do. Nor am I across yours.

Stop making wild assumptions and just accept you don’t know about some things.
no, fair call..there is somethings that I don't know
but i do know that there is no plane in the world that can fly for 25 hours, even the MQ4 Triton unmanned drone can't fly for that long.
I guess it was just another attempt to big note yourself, well done!