What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I stayed with a family last year in Niigata who also farm rice. They served up a shit load of it at every meal. You can definitely taste the difference! They gave me quite the explanation at to why their rice was so good, but I forget the details
Rice is a story by itself there. The real good rice is sooo much better than anything we have in supermarkets.

You have to look for the nice stuff abd it isn't cheap

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The second and last day of our SC MTB adventure. Got Tallboy 3 and took them to the Wilder Ranch trails which is in spitting distance of the store.

You have to climb in SC. You can't avoid it.

There is fine singletrack to be had but isn't technically hard. Saw a few Eagles and a skunk. The Wilder Ranch trails cross all over the area and enchanted was a pretty place - see photos.

Just done now and here are some photos. Great day out and can tick it off the list.

DSC_2911.jpg
DSC_2910.jpg
DSC_2923.jpg
DSC_2929.jpg
DSC_2934.jpg
DSC_2937.jpg
DSC_2943.jpg
DSC_2948.jpg
Screenshot_20200202-134216.jpg
DSC_2954.jpg

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah yeah what was the fucking bike like to ride???
The fucking bike was better overall to yesterdays SB130.

Very lightweight TB3 with pr0n spec including Reserve wheels and SraM electronic shifting (which is pretty darn good). TB3 climbs very well and guns it on the DH sections......

But, I still need to try a 140mm-150mm 29er. I do see the value in wagon wheels but not sure if I need it personally for MTB'ing happiness :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If i was to sell the Bronson i reckon a tb3 would be top of the list.
Da' Bro in SC is as common as white Camrys in an RSL carpark. No exaggeration. Testimony to being such a fine ride. Even the bike touring guy had one.

The SC range is split between wheels sizes with 10mm suspension travel increments. All are pretty similar.

I think a Hightower LT could be better overall if it can climb close to the TB3. Call it a TB with 20mm more sag :)

You need more time to mess around with the settings to make it fit you better but that is too much to expect on a demo ride.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Which is why I went the Ripmo over the Ripley. Time will tell!
I wanted the Ripmo and was almost on for Saturday bit they weren't available. The trails were expected to be wet and closed so the hires were cancelled.

Would be a super ride in that bit more travel sweet spot.

I'm sure you will love it. I have to fondle it one day :)

Took the trusty eBike past Ibis - they are about a block away from SC - but the industrial complex where they live was locked :/

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Da' Bro in SC is as common as white Camrys in an RSL carpark. No exaggeration. Testimony to being such a fine ride. Even the bike touring guy had one.

The SC range is split between wheels sizes with 10mm suspension travel increments. All are pretty similar.

I think a Hightower LT could be better overall if it can climb close to the TB3. Call it a TB with 20mm more sag :)

You need more time to mess around with the settings to make it fit you better but that is too much to expect on a demo ride.
Looks more like a Tallboy 4 to me @Mr Crudley! Envious of you nonetheless - definitely on the bucket list.