What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@hifiandmtb were the recent bush fires anywhere near your freshly renovated success story?
Nah, they were out the back near Menai...I’m in the RNP:

A few months back we had a big fire that started near Wattamolla & burnt south.

Quick fact: no property has ever been lost to bushfires in Maianbar or Bundeena.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhhh. That's good news would've sucked the bags pretty hard. I'm not too sharp with geography on your side of Sydney and it sounded like the general area. Perhaps more like the general area in the same way we are all in Australia...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Thunk about it though...who really gives enough fucks to make a rad bar at the airport? Seems all the businesses there are soulless before they begin trading. Don't get me wrong a rocking bar/cafe would probably be quite popular as an escape.from all the bullshit that comes with being at the airport.
It doesn't really make much difference if the airline feeds you and gives you drinks for free or if you buy it then expense it. All comes out in the wash. I don't understand the drive some people have to retain silver or gold memberships just to get into the lounge or if it is to win in a pissing contest with their colleagues. Travelling for work sounds good until you actually have to do it.

The only one that I seem to remember is the one in HK with a nice view over the airport and up towards the mountains. That was a nice setup.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I used to enjoy travelling for work as a public servant. They'd pay for all your meals and accommodation in advance at a set rate regardless and more if you were going somewhere exotic (high cost tourist locations). Being young and care free it was a great way to have a break from the old routine and pocket some coins.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
No it wasn't.

Humans are directly responsible for this fuck up. Simple as that.

Or do you mean the planet was doomed because humans took over?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If I was a higher power deity then I would have definitely left the dinosaurs in charge.

Opposable thumbs are overrated anyhow.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The occasional work trip is great, never received an allowance, I had a work Amex, would give it an absolute spanking.
When I see 'Consider these cheaper flight options' on the travel booking system then it is just tempting you to ignore it.
It wouldn't be right getting a 1am flight back to save a few loose coins in the corporate kitty that they would no doubt waste on something equally stupid anyhow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No it wasn't.

Humans are directly responsible for this fuck up. Simple as that.

Or do you mean the planet was doomed because humans took over?
Look out...you're sounding like one of those greenies. If humans didnt come along who would've known about the earth? Nobody...doomed to obscurity.

We are just using the resources it gives us anyway.

Insert the global warming is a myth and the earth regulates itself line the deniers spin too.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Not sure if serious.

I can understand your point of view if you've not done the research & simply listened to "both points of view".

The laws of physics aren't political.

But honestly, once you've done the research it'll change your whole outlook on our way of life. It's fucking scary.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Not sure if serious.

I can understand your point of view if you've not done the research & simply listened to "both points of view".

But honestly, once you've done the research it'll change your whole outlook on our way of life. It's fucking scary.
Come on, surely you've learnt enough about the sarcastic nature of poodle by now. His statue at Madame Tussaud's would be telling Aprils fools jokes.

Hifi, are you taking applications for partners in crime to launch the first zombie attach on humans and rid the planet of the virus known as humankind?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Not sure if serious.

Why don't we stop fracking ? It was no good in the US and it's no good here.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Because fossil fuel interests own the politicians. This is no exaggeration.

And us citizens do almost nothing about it.