gutter funk

way wayward

stilettos in the gents?!

as far as the as the Bondi could sea

wouldn't swap it for a Pommy summer

the only good red is a glassed red

stylin on you

safreek

Leave requested. Other half has been nagging me about getting some winter crop into the backyard. With all the vegetarianism talk lately, I thought I'd give it a a stab. Got any tips on predicting the weather?
hope you don't mind having the energy
Of a piece of celery, man was made to consume flesh, why else are there so many tasty animals around, and you will regret it. I was stupid enough to vego it for 6 months, but then I woke up to myself and became healthy again

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Of a piece of celery, man was made to consume flesh, why else are there so many tasty animals around, and you will regret it. I was stupid enough to vego it for 6 months, but then I woke up to myself and became healthy again
You did it wrong then. Pretty easy to maintain vegan/vegetarian and perform at a high athletic & mental level.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You did it wrong then. Pretty easy to maintain vegan/vegetarian and perform at a high athletic & mental level.
You haven't read the right information. I saw an information pamphlet in my butcher's once that explained it all really well. Man's brain was able to evolve into its current high performance superiority because our ancestors hunted meat and the enzymes in the meat made us smarter even more. Pretty much fact.

binner

Hath shat hymself
not my all day but this afternoon

wish it was all day but only the arvo, i hang this on the side of my puter in the open plan office just to annoy all the voyers that walk past me through the day. The joys of being on the end desk next to the walkway in an open plan...

Attachments

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Lol looks like I've stirred the hornets nest up a bit. Not going or do I ever intend to go vegan/vego. I didn't make it to top of the food chain to eat salad, but I guess I could do with more of it as a side dish.

Writing documentation today...pooo.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
haha, you do that too well!
It was a genuine real thing. If man hadn't worked out how to catch, kill, prepare, cook, eat animals our ability to complex problem solve.never would've happened. Then there are all those powerful enzymes that nurtured our brain's growth.

wish it was all day but only the arvo, i hang this on the side of my puter in the open plan office just to annoy all the voyers that walk past me through the day. The joys of being on the end desk next to the walkway in an open plan...
I don't miss that kind or environment at all. All those lazy people with nothing to do but.stand around talking shit all day...but notice the second you aren't at your desk.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
with this much space you can grow the variety of milks. Can we add paleo organic camel milk? oh and coconut milk kefir too.

slowmick

38-39"
that's a massive project and a big investment Boom King. When do you need to have it up and running by? Are you still running your old cafe?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
BK, if you need some assistance, I know a stunning building team (builder, architect, civil eng and a draftsman) who can get your third floor in the new part of the building to be 1.5 meters higher then the floor in the old part of the building. They can point more fingers then a hindu god too......

oh and they love moving three week old load bearing walls 300mm, as the four story tall, off site prefabbed steel fire escape won't fit....