What does your day look like?

Thanks Team Rotorburn,

We used to joke that the full moon was the "dog eye moon" coz they get a bit skewiff round that time.

Walked out of the vet this evening, and there in a hole in clouds was the dog eye moon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hope you're cranking some swampy swampland rock in old swampy's honour? It's never a good time when you loose a pet.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Right in the feels. My last dog had to go down because of a tumour/cist that ruptured. I was overseas at the time and it fell on my parents, who don't really talk must at the best of times to sort it out. Mum was too distraught about it all so called up Dad to take care of it. He was pretty upset by the ordeal. He used to drop in and take the dog for walks when she was a pup and he was a bit bummed out about life. He had also been at the vets with me when the super dog had passed away. Its never an easy time. Gets me sad just thinking about it all.

One of my friends parents haven't had a dog for about 10 years because they're still mourning their last one!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It does give light our euthanasia for adults situation though. We have thos for our pets as a way to give them a swift and humane death when the odds are against them. But if this was a human family member they would be left to endure.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Something I am hating on at the moment...everytime I go past a place that Google's soy devices think I've visited and they ask me to review it. My usual approach is to just disregard the request but recently I have been considering leaving jam reviews like "google forced me to do it" or "#reviewrape" not sure it will catch on and cause the system to become obsolete though.

It does give light our euthanasia for adults situation though. We have thos for our pets as a way to give them a swift and humane death when the odds are against them. But if this was a human family member they would be left to endure.
Yeah, saw that two weeks ago when a friend / mentor wasn't supposed to make it through the night, lingered for a week before dying, put his family through the ringer.