What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Love the work HiFi, I’ve camped down there and walked that track more times than than I can remember, soooo many good memories of a 10yr old ultra lord running amok.
Wouldn't that he Ultra lad?

House looks sweet @hifiandmtb what is the sound system like? Brave man for the swim.

Breakfast shit in a cafe filled with kids. Night shift in a bar filled with people. No time in between to enjoy the sun, so having a delicious Chinese lunch!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@ultra_lord Then you’d remember the old bridge too.

More day like spam, finished the structure for the front entrance bench (front) planter section (rear) that’ll be clad in NexGEN engineered timber:

All heights in 140mm units to suit board width, will only have to scribe one board to the tiles...

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Balter’s on point, who was playin?
Balter XPA is delicious! The Presets were doing the gig, played a range of their songs from 2004 to now, the boys always deliver a banging gig.

Their timeline concert I saw at the Opera house was one of the best shows I've seen. Super talented musicians.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Presets = Good tunes.

I went for a post work kebab. Some shit stain was "busking" right at the front door to the kebab shop. One of the workers was way too politely asking him to move away from the shop when I went in...and it was fucking woeful music. I ordered and decided to "help" my kebab dealer out. I was not very polite about things (of which I am in hind sight not Proud). Then some drunk bogan decided to put me in my place...no no no there wasn't any physical action, the fellow was built like a jokey! But he had himself a mouth! Unfortunately he lacked wit or vocabulary, so The Poodle won the crowds hearts.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@pink poodle can I take a guess ?

Said busking included Khe Sanh

And

Said altercation with jockey included the words "youse cunce"
You'll be amazed to know that none of that happened. I didn't recognise any of the songs, the jockey only knew looser and wanker, and (among a lot of other colourful language) damn it...when I got home I'd promised him I was going to have a wank about his mother but I forgot!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rode until it was sunset...then had the awkward twilight wait for the traffic to die down a bit. I'm a bit wary of riding home when the roads are busy and it's just on dark! There is a fair bit of speed at the start and I'd rather not have a collision.

Attachments

stirk

Burner
Rode until it was sunset...then had the awkward twilight wait for the traffic to die down a bit. I'm a bit wary of riding home when the roads are busy and it's just on dark! There is a fair bit of speed at the start and I'd rather not have a collision.
Never seen a traffic jam so bad