What does your day look like?

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Last 2 weeks have been a struggle. Had family visiting, then was bedridden with flu for a few days, then we had to move house over the weekend - including mowing the lawns etc and pulling down fencing I put up for the dog in arctic winds. Just had final inspection today, so stressful, but we came out fine.

Now live a stones throw from Stromlo but not quite up to riding just yet. Going to try gym tonight and see how I go.

Anyway, the silver lining is that now I actually have a shed and space to work on my bikes, and will be able to get to the trails without a car.

Now I can start accumulating tools (modest few atm) and hang out with my dog and some tunes out the back of the house.

View attachment 354590
A Kona.
A Kelpie.
A man cave.

That's the good life right there.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Not a gripsport but what a fantastic idea particularly in areas where some people would have a fair distance to get to the bus stop.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
people doing dumb shit at work and not taking safety seriously gets folks killed, this just makes it harder in the end for all those that do the right thing and end up having to justify their work practices to people that don't really know how to do your job!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
people doing dumb shit at work and not taking safety seriously gets folks killed, this just makes it harder in the end for all those that do the right thing and end up having to justify their work practices to people that don't really know how to do your job!
I deliberately refused the invitation to be part of a safety committee at a previous job, not because I'm a dangerous cock, but coming from the printing industry and having used 1970's spec presses, my level of hazard was significantly higher than they deemed safe. I fully cooperated with their rules, but everybody has their level of acceptable danger.

Looks like he's enjoying the view more than doing any work tho....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Going back to the origin
I deliberately refused the invitation to be part of a safety committee at a previous job, not because I'm a dangerous cock, but coming from the printing industry and having used 1970's spec presses, my level of hazard was significantly higher than they deemed safe. I fully cooperated with their rules, but everybody has their level of acceptable danger.

if he was a scaffy or a roofer, the level of hazard would be significantly lower, but as he looks like an office monkey whom has been let out on day release or has bolted because the cage was left open, the risk to him and the poor people below is exponentially higher!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
You can stop fretting. The photo makes the situation look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than it was :p

Building was stepped. Surrounded by deep balconies. And I was nowhere near a trip hazard edge.

I've got a white card...

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn

My old man worked in printing and prepress back before everything went digital. I used to love watching the presses and operating the guillotine as a 10 year old #ohs