What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Your server sleeping on a cloud has to be somewhere.

Doesn’t work for cinema, need to move 5-15 TB of data on Monday and Tuesday nights.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Your server sleeping on a cloud has to be somewhere.
Nah, they are all virtual. It just works. Cut off the power cords, hell, pull the fuses out of the UPS and HOD while you are at it.

Doesn’t work for cinema, need to move 5-15 TB of data on Monday and Tuesday nights.
Good man, think of all the primary school girls that you have saved who need to see Frozen2 before they go back to the school gulag. You gave some work to do there and almost sounds like fun.

stirk

Burner
Shit just got wild here. Took our staffy to the vet because she's been real itchy and losing hair, got all the meds, get home, lead brakes and she bolts under the car, grabs the cat and starts going to town. Had to drag them both out, she had the cats leg and wouldn't let go, cat had her face. Smacked the shit out of her and she still wouldn't drop it, had to put the hose down her mouth. She dropped the cat and it's disappeared but the dog's cruising around like nothing happened. Got heaps of cuts on her face and her eye looks scratched.
far out man, that's a horrible day! Knowing a staffy's jaw power I'd say the poor pussy is fucked!

Hope it all works out ok.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
You will definitely need to choose you target audience, don't want to be blamed for a miscommunication regarding Land Based Targets!
WTF is a Licenced Belief Therapist

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Man, your insurance looked after you well - I was meant to be waiting for O'Briens until Feb 19th. Now they've told me my car just getting towed away this week and assessed on the 20th Feb.