What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Nice job welding through concrete splatter.

Snuck in a few hours of board level repairs for some amps for the workshop before mother’s day kicks off.

If you look closely you’ll see there is a Pcb track missing.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Country roses no less... Mrs nzhumpy and here sister are arguing about how is going to inherit a complete set of the stuff, neither of them want it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Country roses no less... Mrs nzhumpy and here sister are arguing about how is going to inherit a complete set of the stuff, neither of them want it.
I'm a shoe in for this set. It's good stuff and the coffee definitely tastes better out of it.

nzhumpy

It's good stuff and the coffee definitely tastes better out of it.
Pre-warmed cup I hope.

No doubt it's quality but the design is soooooooo dated (maybe that's the appeal) but it would never see the light of day if it landed at ours, and not to mention there is a metric shitload tonne of the stuff.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It is definitely good stuff, but when the f$%# do you use it? I've inherited complete sets of Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Wedgwood and Christofle.

But the thought of hand washing and polishing fills me with so much dread I can't bring myself to use it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

It is definitely good stuff, but when the f$%# do you use it? I've inherited complete sets of Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Wedgwood and Christofle.

But the thought of hand washing and polishing fills me with so much dread I can't bring myself to use it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
+1, tying to clean the gravy boat after a proper Sunday roast with made from scratch gravy...nightmare.

#postyourbestgravyrecipe

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I drove past a man and a woman having an argument in the middle of the outside lane of the Hume (110 speed limit) a couple of years ago.. there were a couple of cars and a semi parked off to the side, and one car in the centre reservation but no obvious accident. They were both so worked up they seemed oblivious, and didn't look like druggy types.

Totally bizarre.

stirk

Burner
That's a rough gig for the trick driver
It's crazy. They must have been so fired up and adrenaline fuelled to not realise where they were fighting! It's tragic for all involved but some Darwin Award points go to one if not both of them.

I don't understand road rage but I supposed I don't get into fights at the pub either.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
'Hi Babe, have you seen my movies? In fact, there is a tasty drink named after me.' said Rick looking suave and cool as usual.

DSC_3194.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I respect the commitment to coffee.
I see it as a commitment to something else...something primal. If it was just about coffee he would have cracked and brought a new one the second the current one failed. Dixon that kind of thing isn't possible of you're truely strung out.

Les see how he pulls up come Thursday...