What does your day look like?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Intriguing... What type of building, and what will replace the wheel?
My house. And an actual wall. The external Ironbark and untreated cypress weathboards will be retired. The internal cypress lining is shaping up to be kindling for the next couple of years. The wheel itself will become a decorative element...one day (or a mad cycling component).

The plan is that the area over the front door (hidden in the gloom) will be filled with the bespoke double glazed window unit sitting in our shed that will fill the space over the door right to the rafter. There's another matching unit off to the right of shot.

And the whole wall is being doubled up framing wise and filled with insulation that tries to match the performance of the mudbricks underneath...

slowmick

38-39"
Boss told me on Friday afternoon that I had to work today - hooray. Was late to work after the adventure getting the wife ready for work and the toddler ready for day care. Reached a new low when I picked up the yoghurt packet I thought my daughter had been ignoring and shook it while looking for her shoes. She just sat there stunned as I covered her, the couch and the floor with yoghurt. Let's get dressed a second time shall we.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Boss told me on Friday afternoon that I had to work today - hooray. Was late to work after the adventure getting the wife ready for work and the toddler ready for day care. Reached a new low when I picked up the yoghurt packet I thought my daughter had been ignoring and shook it while looking for her shoes. She just sat there stunned as I covered her, the couch and the floor with yoghurt. Let's get dressed a second time shall we.
You are winning today!