shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Haccessories?

Holy shit, that's an expensive bike?
That’s the cheap one. The 916 is a few dollarly doos more:

916 $17k

The 130 is $13k this one’s on sale ;)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
And totally pointless around these parts.
We've now seen how quickly they can build levees out your way, time to get the same crew onto building some mountains!

Imagine that, custom mountains specifically built for mountain biking... Tacky clay, a few trail side kickers, lots of pump-able rollers and bobsled-berms for me, and a mix of lush fern valleys and dry temperate forests on the side. Thanks. :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
We've now seen how quickly they can build levees out your way, time to get the same crew onto building some mountains!

Imagine that, custom mountains specifically built for mountain biking... Tacky clay, a few trail side kickers, lots of pump-able rollers and bobsled-berms for me, and a mix of lush fern valleys and dry temperate forests on the side. Thanks. :)
Just to be clear (knowing your proclivities...) @Cardy George - that's descending I'm talking about by the way!

Won't be much climbing required anyway, since with the whole custom mountain thing I'm envisioning a spacious and air-conditioned high-speed elevator from the core of the mountain (where the cave trails terminate at the underground carpark, obviously) and up to the central peak.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah... Hope has gone a long way from the CRC days. Hope-Fox everything is exxy.

Hope carbon woooooooohhhh.....