What my garage will look like in a few years...

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy crap :eek:

He has his own field of lotus's hahaha, you could go racing with ya mates on the weekend.

As hot as Ferrari's are I'd have that GT-40 or the Shelby Cobra in a heartbeat.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
very very cool. I just hope the owner did something worthwhile to earn them, not rip off people :D

F40's have started growing on me. Used to dislike em, now i really like em. I was lucky enough to go for a blat in a mates mates F430S a few months ago. Now that was fun! But i'm still a lamborghini man myself:cool:

Robb

Likes Dirt
hubbie said:
very very cool. I just hope the owner did something worthwhile to earn them, not rip off people :D

F40's have started growing on me. Used to dislike em, now i really like em. I was lucky enough to go for a blat in a mates mates F430S a few months ago. Now that was fun! But i'm still a lamborghini man myself:cool:

A mate at work mentioned that he went on a holiday on the gold coast and it was arranged that he got to drive a Murcielago, shifting out of 2nd gear at 150km/hour or so :p

Mahoney_007 said:
Holy crap :eek:

He has his own field of lotus's hahaha, you could go racing with ya mates on the weekend.

As hot as Ferrari's are I'd have that GT-40 or the Shelby Cobra in a heartbeat.

I hope he got a fleet discount on those lotus's and ferrari's

sasser

Likes Dirt
imagine the rego.

although i do have a sizeable erection............
seriously, some people have too much money. tell the bloke to sell em all and buy a fuckin commodore. with a few mod's of course.........
give the rest of the money to charity. its no wonder the rich get richer and the poor get corolla's...

Last edited:

Big_Al

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is close to $100,000,000
one hundred milllion dollars in that garage. Porsche GT. Ferari Enzo. GEEZ
FARKING NICE i wish i owned it

Lucky buggers

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
most people consider having one ferrari a substitute for a small dick, this guys must be inside out or something...

W2ttsy

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
brad of sydney said:
I BET EVERYONE THAT THAT IS JAY LENO'S GARAGE! seriously.
I BET YOU IT ISNT.

have you ever seen jay leno's garage? it is like a freakin museum crossed with the most spoonteriffic workshop conceivable. rapes that to death!!

needless to say, i do have a large erection right now. ouch, my eye!:p
EDIT:

nick

Likes Dirt
W2ttsy said:
most people consider having one ferrari a substitute for a small dick, this guys must be inside out or something...

W2ttsy
Hahahaha W2ttsy that was so funny i had to put it in my sig:D

As for the cars extremly nice but wouldnt 1 of each be more than enough:rolleyes:

wtr

Likes Dirt

Model wannabe.:D

Blah, I'm too clueless with cars, all I see are lots and lots of first term deposits for big big houses.:eek:

S.

ex offender
Robb said:
A mate at work mentioned that he went on a holiday on the gold coast and it was arranged that he got to drive a Murcielago, shifting out of 2nd gear at 150km/hour or so :p
The mid-90s Honda RC45s (motorbikes) redlined in first at 136.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
donthucktoflat said:
I BET YOU IT ISNT.
Hahaha i stole the URL as well!
ON a different note, they are quite nice cars...!
and fairly pointless.... for the first year or so it would be like sick check my cars out!... then youd get over it, i would settle with about 10!:D

thats so horrible, y would u ever want a shed like that, haha, you would need at least something three times bigger than that just for effect

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh snap! imagine the choices the person would have to make every morning..

"hrmm... should i take the enzo... or the gt40..." tough life :rolleyes:

alan says he was the one who invented the barcode..