What my garage will look like in a few years...

hubbie

Forever 1,337
NRennie said:
i dont see any HSV's in there
:D that's cos he's worried that Aussie Muscle will shadow his multi-million dollar sleds even though an HSV costs a tiny fraction of the others.

Aussie Pride y0!

chie

Likes Dirt
Atomizer said:
All that money and not one Aston Martin DB9. :rolleyes:
Money doesn't mean you have taste, no koenigseggs either http://www.koenigsegg.com, well not that I noticed.
Neither does he seem to have any of the old classic sports cars. Which, if I could afford those cars, I would have. :confused:

He does have a lotus 340R though which almost makes up for the absence

hubbie

Forever 1,337
chie said:
Money doesn't mean you have taste, no koenigseggs either http://www.koenigsegg.com, well not that I noticed.
Neither does he seem to have any of the old classic sports cars. Which, if I could afford those cars, I would have. :confused:

yeah yeah yeah, but look what he DOES have. Can't expect him to have every bloody car.

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMFG ferrari F40... dreaaamm car..

Gimme the keys to that garage and the car.. now..

Fuck off im not joking

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dam just a bit of an over kill...
Gotta admit would be sweet to change cars daily but thats an over kill

MTBWANNABE

Banned
wtr said:
Blah, I'm too clueless with cars, all I see are lots and lots of first term deposits for big big houses.:eek:
haha, what you talking about? Your azn' you should Love cars ;) jks jks

Anyone have a stab at who it actually is? I'm guessing manufacturer of a car company.. e.g. Owner of Ford or something... But otherwise.. that is ONE lucky lucky man.

Actually: this reminds me of a person who bought our old house in adelaide. The story goes a bit like this:

House, built in about the mid 1850's. massive MASSIVE thing. 4 story tower in the middle. 7 odd bedrooms. 4 bathrooms etc etc. (dam i miss that house) Now. It had the most amazing gardens ever. EVER. These things literally took 2 people everyday to look after it all. It was also on about 3 acres of land.

Now, We WERE only renting it (sadly.. but my god was it a good place to grow up :) ) and when we left, the house was sold off. The person who bought it (it sold for just a bit above 3mill i thinks?) basically demolished a massive olive garden, the pool, all the lush grass etc etc to build one Massive car park. Underground aswell. he used to collect old cars and rally cars. Had a couple houses here and there.... But obviuosly only for his cars...... :eek: Such a waste of Such a nice house....

Last edited:

t

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MTBWANNABE said:
Anyone have a stab at who it actually is? I'm guessing manufacturer of a car company.. e.g. Owner of Ford or something... But otherwise.. that is ONE lucky lucky man.
I love a good e-puzzel

someone on the other forum says it was the guy who invented the barcode.
wikipedia tells me that man is Joseph Woodland.
However Google tells me that Joseph Woodland never made any money out of barcodes. so that probably not the case

tangent No. 2 - If you look at the third pic really closley it says:

BMW ACA PORTLAND TOUR GOVERNANCE POLICY AND ...

that's not really helping me much, any ideas?

davo taft

Likes Dirt
lol if you managed to steal one he probably wouldnt even notice !!!
but im sure theres is some kind off high high tec security ....... and everyones saying i wish they were all myn i wish i could jsut have one!!!:)

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
chie said:

yeah, except koenigseggs are ugly as sin on a stick. he needs some old school muscle. 68 stang, 67 charger etc