What Pisses You Off?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I hate;

My reluctance to hit new/bigger stuff. Going to Stromlo and getting the STP helped that immensely, but I am still something of a chicken.

That rock garden on Stromlo where I kept clipping my cranks/bb, and never got a clean run through.

That a tiny little bit of rain turns most of the Kiera trails into muddy death marches for weeks afterward.

That my skill level isn't anywhere approaching that of my riding buddies.

The fact that Bally/Tarrawanna is eroding to shit.

Wollongong "Secret society" riders who think the sky will fall in if anyone but them ride the trails that are pretty much common knowledge.

The fact that my Argle 318 blows through it's travel fairly quickly but still feels really hard.

The fact that my road bike needs a new seatpost and stem to make it comfortable for me.

That's about it.
"Wollongong "Secret society" riders who think the sky will fall in if anyone but them ride the trails that are pretty much common knowledge."

Totally agree there.

"That a tiny little bit of rain turns most of the Kiera trails into muddy death marches for weeks afterward."

Also agree on that one!!!!:mad:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hate it when your donhilling with a first time down hiller and they slow you down when you wont to get to the bottom
Hunter you are a first time downhiller:rolleyes: Your the one slowing everyone else up. You do the keira track in 14 minutes when I do it in 5 and I'm not that great:rolleyes:
You now look like an idiot and when we do shuttles with you we go down twice by the time you've done it once.

Anyway I don't mind first time downhillers I judge people on the personality not their ability. Back on subject I hate parts not being built to last these days and the prices:mad:

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
i hate it when my bike stops working

also when the older guys on farkin have a cry about the spelling of others.....
harden the f**k up:)
Ha! What a tool. "Harden the f**k up" you reckon, do you? Well guess what, Pettle... it's not a matter of the "older" guys having a cry about spelling, it's actually the rules of the place. And to be honest, if you don't like it you can feel free to find another site to hang out on and annoy people.

And I particularly love it when fools post rubbish like this because it makes us go back and look through your posts. And guess what I found when I did that? It seems that you post absolute shite using sms/msn type abreviations and the type of bad language that is NOT permitted around here.

So this is your first and last warning, Pettle.

Enjoy your day.

Razor-ryder

Likes Dirt
Ha! What a tool. "Harden the f**k up" you reckon, do you? Well guess what, Pettle... it's not a matter of the "older" guys having a cry about spelling, it's actually the rules of the place. And to be honest, if you don't like it you can feel free to find another site to hang out on and annoy people.

And I particularly love it when fools post rubbish like this because it makes us go back and look through your posts. And guess what I found when I did that? It seems that you post absolute shite using sms/msn type abreviations and the type of bad language that is NOT permitted around here.

So this is your first and last warning, Pettle.

Enjoy your day.
haha gold pure gold..

What i hate is jumping the 8 and 9m doubles at the track and going straight legged which then sends your weight over the front and resulting in nose'ing the bike through the air..

I always feel sick after that because and further over the front any your face is smashed in

Last edited:

HARDTAIL_DC

Likes Dirt
What I hate is when your going for a sunday ride after a service and the brakes are so tight that you ending up falling off and breaking your wrist and taking skin off all your body.:mad:

I hate it when u get really prepared and worked up for a ride and the first run down the hill something breaks and cant be fixed. which in turns finishes your riding for the day/ or longer
u think that sux? my rents said they wud pay $600 on my new bike if i payed the rest and i cud hav i for xmas, so u hav it for 2 weeks with out being able to ride it, then on xmas day u gotta go to a family lunch and u get home take it for a spin and it break and hour later and then u cant take it on ur mtbing road trip coz it wont b fixed in time so u take ur old rig, then the first day of riding eagle park u stack and break ur wrist and move a growth plate outa plac and cant ride ur new bike for anuthqa 8 weeks, i get to ride it in 2 and a half weeks BOO YA!!
lol
ps after i payed a few grand to buy the bike and it breaks it cost me anutha $400:mad:
Alec ; )