Whats YOUR best trick?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
ive been doin dj all weekend and i can kinda get flattys and little whips, and some crappy little 1 handers. i did a accidental flatty 1 footer and got my foot back on that was pretty cool

AirDog

Likes Dirt
one hander, one footer. if ya call it a flatty and attempted 360's with knee crushing landings.

is a no footer easy ? like i can do big ones but to take both legs off ....

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
uhmmm just started dirt jumping, can do little whips and litte x-ups, can get just over 90' but then i freak out and the bike moves weird

S.

ex offender
peachy said:
uhmmm just started dirt jumping, can do little whips and litte x-ups, can get just over 90' but then i freak out and the bike moves weird
With x-ups, the trick is to be pushing the bars against the bike.... the natural tendency of people is to just turn the bars like they're trying to turn on flat ground, which just doesn't work, you gotta be forcing the bike the opposite way... if that makes sense.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuzzy said:
no footers the cranks dont move so yes they are easier
hmmmm i always find that when i do no footers that my cranks do actually move
i have to look down at the pedals to put my feet back on

:roll: i guess my cranks spin too smoothly

but i agree they are easier then one footers

sich nich

Likes Dirt
i can do huge no footers (learning superman), tabletops (about 45deg, occasionally flat), one footer flatties, 180 to rollback, huge lookbacks, used to be able to do x ups until i went dual crown,
too shitless to take any hands off the bars,

any tips on hand tricks??

fastrider gus

super huck
start going strainght up off the bars, then start going out to the side.. further and further untill you have full suiside..

fastrider gus

super huck
start going strainght up off the bars, then start going out to the side.. further and further untill you have full suiside..

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't have a huge bag of tricks, i can (or used to be able to at least) do tabletops, pretty sick whips, little no footers and one handers.
The biggest unintentional trick i did was a superman!
Out the top of a vert ramp and bailed my feet, then realised the bike was about to smack my nuts so i put my feet back on the pedals!!
either that or a no foot one hander after hiting a jump str8 out of a corner still leaned over.