Who checks their.....

Who checks thier frame geometery before they buy a bike

• Total voters

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Who here honestly checks their frame geometery before they buy thier bike...im not talking frame size....i meant head angles etc?

G

3 yesses on acount of me..I ride whatever bike im thinking of getting if i cant i look up the specs on the net and try and find a similar bike to test

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
i personally don't cuz i don't what geometry is good for what kinda riding...
i test ride, if the angles feel good than its all g00t

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
i only check it if its second hand and got bigger forks on it. otherwise if it feels good i dont give a hoot.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i checked everything on mine... then found out it was the same frame as my mates 5hun... so i just took his bike for a ride.
but yea i did check all the geo and compared it to lots of other bikes that were meant to have great geo

Rik

logged out
I'm not picky about specific numbers, but geometry means a bit to me.
I like my bikes like chicks, tight rear end, and well endowed front, and it has to fit just right.

Ie, short stays, longish tt, slackish head angle, and I have to be comfortable on the bike.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I try and get out and ride mates bikes and see how they handle and what theyre like, that way when its time for me to change bikes (every six months atm o_O) i can have a fair idea of what im going to look for.

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
whats the point of checking angles? if it looks and rides good well then buy it. when are angles used in buying a bike? is it important or something? i just check the size of the frame!