Who's Rotor Burn's/Farkin's funniest member?

tu plang

knob
ajay's sense of humour is indeed the be all and end all.

Plow King's humour is the equivalent of Noel Fielding's humour if Noel were stripped of all his senses. Saying random irrelevant things works for a select few.

|Matt|

Banned
ajay's sense of humour is indeed the be all and end all.

Plow King's humour is the equivalent of Noel Fielding's humour if Noel were stripped of all his senses. Saying random irrelevant things works for a select few.
As much as I like Plow King (talk to him a lot), I have to agree.

Spanky and Daever make random work. Very well.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as I like Plow King (talk to him a lot), I have to agree.

Spanky and Daever make random work. Very well.
Indeed.

The difference is that if you read Plow King's post the first time, it's hilarious. Then it has nothing the second time you read it.

daever and Spanky though, you can read their posts over and over again and it's just as hilarious.

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think this site would be better off if everyone that mentioned Plow King was banned, along with him too. His posts are the equivalent of cerebral diarrhoea in digital format. It might appeal to the 13 year olds but that style of humour has no substance and the novelty wears off very quickly.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Plow really polarises opinion doesn't he? So does Ben Stiller, Napoleon Dynamite, Monty Python, and plenty of other bigtime comic types. He's been given a lot of love in general so there must be some merit to his humour, but you can't please everyone, especially with that style.

Each to their own. This isn't about right and wrong, but personal taste so you don't have to go completely destroying the guy, he's obviously got some fans.

A common theme for myself and most others in this thread is intelligence, and those who write with a certain style of their own. Being yourself is funnier than trying really hard.

johnny and Ryan haven't had much mention, two of the best.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Bunch of arse!

I unfortunately I misread the jist of this thread and thought everybody was going on about 'fanny' rather than 'funny'!

Needless to say it took almost 2 dry wanks with an unhealthy imagination before I realised that we were all talking about what passes as mild amusement on these forums.

So anyway, I must proclaim and declare - as hard as it may be to write with one's left hand - that I feel that the following members of farkin make me shit and piss myself in the style of a giddy private schoolgirl confronted with an epileptic tramp: Daever, S., Ryan, Spanky, Eastside Zero, TonyG, Grip (when on the warpath), Rik (we know who you are pal. I have pics to prove it!;)), NCR600, Toodles, Tuplang, Axertes and Alexander Downer!

Word.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Bunch of arse!

IUnfortunately I misread the jist of this thread and thought everybody was going on about 'fanny' rather than 'funny'!

Needless to say it took almost 2 dry wanks with an unhealthy imagination before I realised that we were all talking about what passes as mild amusement on these forums.

So anyway, I must proclaim and declare - as hard as it may be to write with one's left hand - that I feel that the following members of farkin make me shit and piss myself in the style of a giddy private schoolgirl confronted with an epileptic tramp: Daever, S., Ryan, Spanky, Eastside Zero, TonyG, Grip (when on the warpath), Rik (we know who you are pal. I have pics to prove it!;)), NCR600, Toodles, Tuplang, Axertes and Alexander Downer!

Word.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha POSM.

I could pick you up on the fact that you double posted, and said "I unfortunately I misread," but nobody cares.:p
And you're a mod....:p

axertes

Likes Dirt
Hehe Joy msned me and told me I was nominated. I've been mentioned twice! :D

Possum's humour appeals to me. An eccentric (and difficult to pull off) mixture of dry and wacky, with a dash of affrontiveness. Daever's my runner up.

Edit: Honourable mentions to dcrofty and Fattyandthepiemakers, seeing they haven't been nominated yet. They don't seem to set out to be funny, but their semi-intellectual sort of quips make me lol on occasion.

Random kinda humour appeals to me, but as was mentioned before it has to be done well. cf. Bill Bailey and that sorta thing. I also like Russian-type jokes (Rory - think Doug's migrating ducks and the brick in the field joke). That being said, probably every one of the half a dozen or so intelligent members on here has come out with some pearlers.

I too am enjoying the Plow King polarisation internet drama unfolding in here. Just so you know.

Edit 2: providing quotes is a good idea, but I, along with everyone else it seems, couldn't be arsed.

A common theme for myself and most others in this thread is intelligence, and those who write with a certain style of their own. Being yourself is funnier than trying really hard.
Agreed 100%. If I write a post and try to be funny, it will crash and burn. However, I do wonder if people like Possum (yes, I want to make 'Possum' stick) - because their posts are almost all funny to some degree - deliberately try to be.

Last edited:

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
POSM for sure.
Also can't remeber who said it but the saying was something like this
"I hate them so much they make me want to punch pregnent women in the belly just incase their offspring is anything like them" or something along those lines.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Johnny was a good one when he still posted. Inactive members aren't that funny.

I'm just repeating the contents of this thread, but Slip, Spanky, PoS,M! and Ryan all deliver solidly.

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
Jarrad7 doesn't write the jokes, he just regurgitates them. Funny people compose new jokes, they don't recite old jokes.
Usually cut and paste, but i guess regurgitating could describe it... Thanks for the input though!

On a serious note, some of the posts by Plow King have made me giggle myself silly just out of the complete randomness, its great! But, POSM always has a good yarn that ends up being a good laugh.