Who's watching Schladming live?

Will you be staying up to watch Schladming live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
when sam was just about to hit the bottom jump my computer when to sleep :(

i didnt get to watch him cross the line.:[

jwin

Likes Bikes
Congratulations Sam on an awesome race & a well won series. Love that gold jacket !!! Congrats also to Mick for series podium finish - great result for Australia !!!:D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Defs deserves a pimp mobile ;)

I was in awe in the amount of times he took totally original inside lines in sections you think it wouldn't be possible... :eek:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Anyone else reckon he knew he had it in the bag after his top section, then rode the rest more conservatively? It's weird for him to put 2.25-ish on blinky up the top then only make up another half second over the rest of the track, if he was going full pace anyway.

Jaybies_Can_Crash

Likes Dirt
Anyone else reckon he knew he had it in the bag after his top section, then rode the rest more conservatively? It's weird for him to put 2.25-ish on blinky up the top then only make up another half second over the rest of the track, if he was going full pace anyway.
Maybe trek aren't the only ones with timing boards?

slowmtb

Likes Bikes
Nope, you obviously don't remember Blinky's run at Schladming last year?
I think the biggest difference is that Hill had the confidence this year and just nailed it - Good on him, he's a machine :D