World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Live

Plow King

Little bit.
MTBcut has cut out then. Bailskis to another site.
Thats because mtbcut cant get shit right.

They didnt get it working last time either and its the only site i can watch it on. Freecaster streams for 30seconds and plays about a second of footage.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit

They didnt get it working last time either and its the only site i can watch it on. Freecaster streams for 30seconds and plays about a second of footage.
Get a bit of commentary happening for me Chris. My work network blocks all feeds, I'm dying!

Anyone know roughly what time we might see the men?
Theres only 21 girls so I'd say soon.

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt

i feel your pain

Ryan Hotdog

Likes Dirt
when i go on freecaster it just comes up with the title page/picture on the video screen. Anyone know whether its blocking me out or should i wait etc?????

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all i can hear is guys speaking but the video is taking ages. will be able o watch it n this site tommorow when i have time

McPete

Likes Dirt
Gah, Freecaster works, but only for about a minute or so before locking up.

Do any of the feeds actually work properly?

EDIT; Now it's got a baywatch-like slow motion thing going, with a lag of about a minute between the video and the audio.

Fantastic.

Last edited:

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
rachel atherton by 8.5 seconds... whoah.

and gee qualified fastest for the mens..... could be the atherton weekender.

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
Can someone please F*&^iing help me its shitting me to tears, I can't view any video when I'm using massive mag. I can only hear the audio which is streaming fine.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
rachel atherton by 8.5 seconds... whoah.

and gee qualified fastest for the downhil..... could be the atherton weekender.
has that ever happened?

my footage is still on moesley yet the commentors are WAY in front of the footage.