World cup team changes rumor thread

MARKL

Eats Squid
KTM? Audi? Fly? So much junk was said and it came from sources in the media that claim to be reputable and surprise surprise! They now have egg on their face. I said it before, I'd be really pissed off at these outlets that try to get in first and break the news, headlines like "game changer" and "we can finally tell you" and "we've known this for ages" blah blah blah. Can it be written in a bro code somewhere that the athlete gets the big day to unveil his new plans?
Great for Gwin, great for YT and the team. He'll still be a force on that bike and will be taking the awesome entity that is YT; a solely gravity intended bike manufacturer to the top on the world cup downhill circuit. We're in for a treat me thinks! This season will be amazing!
Agreed and the things that are surprising never get a mention? Any manufacturer that thought they could afford Gwinn would have had a crack at signing him but who saw TRP brakes coming? Clearly still :mad2: Shimano brakes:pound:. Or Onza?

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good to see Gwin finally gets to ride with an Angel, guess he's that holy he gets to do it earlier than most.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The YT Mob, that's cool. I hope they have a cool vibe about them on the race scene, not some upstart bunch of cocks.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Great for Gwin, great for YT and the team. He'll still be a force on that bike and will be taking the awesome entity that is YT; a solely gravity intended bike manufacturer to the top on the world cup downhill circuit. We're in for a treat me thinks! This season will be amazing!
This. I hope we are going to see a fresh new frame on the world cup podium this year, that happens to come in at half the RRP offered by some of the contenders.
Never been so keen to see a season start.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 2017 rumour thread is up and running over on Vital
Some interesting things being said already

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Bloody frothing for this race tonight!!!

Hoping Tracey and Bernard win.