WoW...

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Shameless one year bump.

playing on frostmourne alliance (SHIT) got a lvl 80 human warrior with shit gear that's boring to play, and a lvl 50 druid I'm playing now to have some fun at end game.. HELL YEAH

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I''ve just started to play again.. Heaps relaxing imo.

Jubei'thos, 77 DK which is heaps fun and a 56 warrior. I really want a priest but really couldn't be bothered leveling a 2nd character..

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I would play WoW, if you just bought the game and that was all the expenses payed, but it's kind of like playing Xbox online... thank god I have a PS3!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Shameless one year bump.

playing on frostmourne alliance (SHIT) got a lvl 80 human warrior with shit gear that's boring to play, and a lvl 50 druid I'm playing now to have some fun at end game.. HELL YEAH

Hey, ive got an 80 warrior on Frostmourne too :) (Alliance). Dont really raid but its t9/t10 geared. Warriors are heaps of fun once you spec them right, sort out your rotation etc. Do you use many macros? Ive set up a couple of basic stance/weapon equip macros that really make him more verstaile. You're dual spec'd I assume? I've just built up my t9 tanking kit and started doing more of that, shit gets pretty hectic!

I have a 72 horde DK also, but cbf smashing it to 80.

I started a lock with all the BOA gear, makes leveling fast... but urgh, such a mission, might wait till cataclysm comes out to level again so the content is all different.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Hey, ive got an 80 warrior on Frostmourne too :) (Alliance). Dont really raid but its t9/t10 geared. Warriors are heaps of fun once you spec them right, sort out your rotation etc. Do you use many macros? Ive set up a couple of basic stance/weapon equip macros that really make him more verstaile. You're dual spec'd I assume? I've just built up my t9 tanking kit and started doing more of that, shit gets pretty hectic!
Levelled all the way to 80 Prot spec, so haven't really got any DPS set-up going. Am duel-specced, but rarely swap..

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Have been playing since around December. Haven't gone super hardcore on my main which is a LvL 49 Blood Elf Mage. Having fun but have to buy a game card. I play on Thaurassian.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
4.01's pretty cool, certainly looking forward to Cata.

Where's everyone playing atm? I'm Barthilas Horde at the moment, moving to Blackrock Horde for Cata.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Just started playing again after a major break. At 56 atm as a Mage and there alot better after this new patch. I'm on Thaurassian on Horde atm but am looking to move servers soon.

Last edited:

Dagget

Squid
I have been WoW free since Feb this year :)

As a result my bike riding has got better , and I've got fitter and healthier ...

That being said, I am contemplating a return for Cataclysm ....

L 80 Mage Ovapowered
L 80 Warrior Dagget
L 80 Hunter Norbertt
L 80 Paladin Barrybear
L 74 Hunter Kantus ( Horde )

All on Proudmoore

I think I may have spent too much time playing .... :)
Played since original release ...

It's probably all about balance .

Lemontime

Eats Squid
excited for november 4 when i can re-sub =3
gonna roll sum goblin or worgen huntard for cata though.
have been playing 4.0.1 a little on a friends account, damn it's great. hunter focus is a great great great improvement.