WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

scotta

Likes Dirt
After this weekends weather and racing up the coast im thinking a water crossing .(at least you can cool the feet off ) .....:mad::eek::cool:
are you sure you want to dangle your s works shoes in the captains effluient for four hours.probably eat the stitching

Bermshot

Banned
aaaaarghh! sewage!:eek:
It was flowing pretty good on Sunday too.

That aside there was a sign on the front gate that said no riding or walking due to high fire danger, (only joking about above, I of course I obeyed the sign) has this ever prevented racing?

scotta

Likes Dirt
It was flowing pretty good on Sunday too.

That aside there was a sign on the front gate that said no riding or walking due to high fire danger, (only joking about above, I of course I obeyed the sign) has this ever prevented racing?
we almost postponed the club champs this year due too back burning the day before, they weren't sure whether the fires would be completely out by the sunday morning....

BT180

Max Pfaff
Any word on the course itself? Will the V ditch be included or will it be a similar layout to the recent 12hr?

strawb

Squid
One sure way of knowing the track is to be there for trackwork day on saturday the 28th , As for my partner the captain he wears the S-works so one more reason to put the water in :D

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its always short laps so people in teams get as many laps as possible. There was 250 riders at the last one of these i did and there were no worries. Remember that 250 riders entered doesn't mean 250 riders on track

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will only be about 6km laps, so doubt the ditch will make it!
Hopefully it won't appear, that ditch and I have issues with each other :)

A reverse course would be very nice :) though I must say the course used last year was good.

Antsonline

Likes Dirt
Entry Trouble

Hi guys - tried to enter the missus and I in the Mixed Pair (we are soft!) and got through to 'submitting' the team, having entered our details and got the error message:
"must be a minimum if 15 riders to complete this team"

Any thoughts?

Wanted to enter on-line, to keep it easy for you, but happy to leave till on the day.

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
Hi guys - tried to enter the missus and I in the Mixed Pair (we are soft!) and got through to 'submitting' the team, having entered our details and got the error message:
"must be a minimum if 15 riders to complete this team"

Any thoughts?

Wanted to enter on-line, to keep it easy for you, but happy to leave till on the day.
hey antsonline,
sorry my bad. this issue should now be fixed. if you could try again
and let me know if it works it would be much appreciated.

thanks

Antsonline

Likes Dirt
hey antsonline,
sorry my bad. this issue should now be fixed. if you could try again
and let me know if it works it would be much appreciated.

thanks
All good - me and the missus are entered and racin' - looking forward to it.

Thanks for the quick response - the wonders of t'interweb..

Power Leg

Likes Bikes
Did 2 laps of the 'course' this morning. It flow's, is fast and is ready to deliver 4hrs of 'fun in the sun'..... (and the moon).... only 6 more sleeps! Woohooo!:D

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Anybody got any clue to the entry, i am an mtba member and put my number in but it wants a password as well,what password does it want?, otherwise it wants 15 dollars for a day license, any clue's??..i have entered the mont and sydney 24hour without a hitch, but this one?????

scotta

Likes Dirt
Anybody got any clue to the entry, i am an mtba member and put my number in but it wants a password as well,what password does it want?, otherwise it wants 15 dollars for a day license, any clue's??..i have entered the mont and sydney 24hour without a hitch, but this one?????
just sent you a pm..