WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Plow King

Little bit.
In regards to SUNDAY.

I'm not sure if drew is going, BUT. I do have a trailer so I spoke to hugh the othernight and if we can get a trailer up there Hugh's mother can shuttle us afew times.

Will need a toe ball, or some duct tape though. Or both.

mongoosedh

Banned
In regards to SUNDAY.

I'm not sure if drew is going, BUT. I do have a trailer so I spoke to hugh the othernight and if we can get a trailer up there Hugh's mother can shuttle us afew times.

Will need a toe ball, or some duct tape though. Or both.
Cancel that, she says its a no go. :(

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Race cancelled

Ourimbah is canned.

Suggestions for shimz?

Last edited:

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
oxford falls or will that be too wet im guessing too wet because we talked about this before but it might dry out by sunday given sunshine and no rain but wat are the odds of that

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
Shame about ourimbah.

Where else is there to ride?

Thirroul (Still pretty wet)
Kiera (soaked)
Bulli (Pretty wet I'm guesing)
OXford (Probably pretty wet, see what m1black chuckie and stuff say about the trail)

Your call, depends how far you want to travel I guess.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Howdy

Wanna do some planning for the June Long weekend ??? 7th to 9th (I think)

I'll be down at Kiama again ... but I can prolly take the DH and trudge up for a Sesh either the Saturday or the Sunday 7th/8th respectively.

Sorry I don't do Spontaneous :p

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Slim chance I maybe free for an 11th jaunt (ie, next weekend) ... I'll let you know ... sorry to rub it in Jase ... bawahahahahaha ... morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine, morphine ...

taibo, if your reading this ... you've seen my PM :D

Plow King

Little bit.
God love panadiene forte' I swear it was more powerful than the morphine. How was your binge?

P.S I like riding.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hope that shoulders back in order soon Jase ! I've actually been out of action since the Gong ride a few weeks ago, found out that bruised ribs are rather painful and slow to heal... Still a little sore, but keen for a ride next weekend if possible, I want to nail that corner that took me out :)

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yes, I agree bikes are fair cool n' shit.

11th ey? Sounds like a plan if I can get down there.
I can pick you up ... no probs

I forgot it was mothers day on Sunday ... so some of you will be busy getting gifts ... bawahahahaha ... I've been scheduled to be driving all over Sydney, visiting various Muthas so no can do Sunday.

Who's up for Saturday arvo ?? 1ish ... can do local or head to Mark's Rib bruiser track ??

taibo, if you can make it do you mind if 3 of us bludge shuttles in your Ute ??? otherwise I'll see what I can wrangle with the brother in-law.

let me know what you prefer

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might come down to photo and film, it would be nice to get out of the house. (If Chris brings down his video camera:p).

Plus I can capture Chris taking the Sam Hill lines! The world needs to know...
I might bring some gear, been wanting to try some bike photography for a while now... Jase, you know how to use a SLR camera ?

Al - Saturday's good for me, keen for the rib bruiser if everyone else is...