WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Very curious now ... I've been wanting to head up there for about 2 years ... but always put it off or something else came up.

maybe some night digs.

I'm out this weekend as well ... I anticipate massive leg cramps post paintball carnage ... YEOW !!!! I'm Hankering got one spot left if your interested ... heee heeee

Plow King

Little bit.
Very curious now ... I've been wanting to head up there for about 2 years ... but always put it off or something else came up.

maybe some night digs.

I'm out this weekend as well ... I anticipate massive leg cramps post paintball carnage ... YEOW !!!! I'm Hankering got one spot left if your interested ... heee heeee
Soft. I recomend the beached whale maneuver. Find a pile of leaves and chill under it until everyone has shot each other. when the 'last' person thinks they've won come up from behind and shoot them while they're bragging to their mates.

Brilliant idea. Bring a gameboy or something to pass the time and possibly some anti-venom. Damn snakes. I'll show them who owns the leaves.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Meh ... thats no fun ... volume of fire is where its at :D how else am I going to fund the education of the PB operator's kids

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OK, following eleventy bazillion PMs ... Lets pencil in the Sunday 8th.

Tai if you read this let me know if your interested ... details closer to the date.

Last edited:

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What are you guys doing about shuttles at Ourimbah? Im keen to head up but i need help with shuttles.

taibo

Eats Squid
just letting you guys know...
after $310, the mighty shuttle beast will be back in action again!
a full service and new gasket, she is all good to climb back up those hills!

Plow King

Little bit.
Good to hear it wasn't anything to serious. Are you coming to ourimbah on sunday Tai?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Green light for the 8th

Mark, Jase, Tai ... all good meet at T-Rule.

Tai, I will be coming up from Kiama so you'll need to make your own way there ... maybe you can meet up with Either Jase or Mark on the way down ... I'll leave to you.

Have a good one at Ourimbah ... this weekend

Last edited:

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Excellent, she was looking pretty tired after that last run on Saturday !

Mark, Jase, Tai ... all good meet at T-Rule.

Tai, I will be coming up from Kiama so you'll need to make your own way there ... may you can meet up with Either Jase or Mark on the way down ... I'll leave to you.

Have a good one at Ourimbah ... this weekend
Sounds good, Tai if you're coming, let me know sometime before then and we can meet somewhere on the way down...

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey fellas, i am keen for another ride day- if all goes well im aiming for next weekend [31st or the 1st] for this weekend im all booked up, anyway i believe we have had a fair amount of decent rides in the illawarra, i was thinking of rideing ( well i would love to) Funnel web (nowra) or at ourimbah.
I wouldnt mind checking out these state level tracks.

Give me your opinions, i will post the same info in my thread aswell.
All the best every one

:cool:

taibo

Eats Squid
i suck at following this thread! :)
sunday's are usually no good for me and if i can its usually in the arvo. So ill have to sit out ourimbah this weekend guys.
now, whats happening on the 8th? :D

taibo

Eats Squid
i like the sound of bulk runs! sounds like me idea of fun!
i know i gotta fly to adelaide that weekend jsut gotta find out what day. will let u know ASAP!

btw does anyone have any connections at toyota? thinking of trading in the shuttle slut for a new SR5 Hilux.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Think I can do the Saturday or Monday, but not entirely sure just yet... Sunday 8th is definately ok though...

Bulk runs sounds good, whole day of Gong riding sounds really good !

Matt, I might be able to do the 31st, Nowra's abit far for me though.. anyone keen for Ourimbah on 31st ?