WTSFLC Ride Thread.

terry_toughnuts

Likes Dirt
Thanks for that Jase, I'll give him a PM. Was it you that I was talking to this arvo when I asked about the photos?

Anyway it was a good day had by all, I think we got something like 8 runs in.

Cheers
Brenton

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a great day, nice turnout !

terry_toughnuts, sent you a PM, actually have a pretty good shot of you coming down that steep section, I'll post all decent ones up in the Phat Snaps section tomorrow.

Pretty pleased that I didn't come off on that corner again, actually had a couple of great runs.. until my derailleur sh*t itself :)

terry_toughnuts

Likes Dirt
Sweet!! I remember seeing you crouched down there and wondering what you were doing then all of a sudden the flash going off.

Good work i'll be interested to see the shots.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Thanks for coming out fellas ... shame about the rear mech Mark.

You guys interested in heading to Richmond ? have heard that the track is flowing much better these days and the baby heads are much reduced ? maybe for Jase's return trip ?

I'm out for a little bit ... although I've said that before. :D

Thanks for the books Jase ... was speaking to my Mom on Sunday and she was telling me that Mugabe was/is ZANLA.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
sup every one, i believe i am rideing this coming weekend, well plan to ride, however i am still pondering on were to ride......
I believe keria?

How does that sound everyone?
Every one that was involved in the bulli ride on sat, or anyone that missed out and wants to ride thrown a post in.

Hopefully we can get a decent sized group plus some form of shuttling!

Plow King

Little bit.
sup every one, i believe i am rideing this coming weekend, well plan to ride, however i am still pondering on were to ride......
I believe keria?

Every one that was involved in the bulli ride on sat, or anyone that missed out and wants to ride thrown a post in.

Hopefully we can get a decent sized group plus some form of shuttling!

I enjoy riding. All I have to do is convince others to train it down then I'll go. Not to keen to make the hour and 15minute train trip by myself with a sunday, everyone wants one. Just look at the post your ride section.

I'm suprised no-one has asked what TSFLC stands for.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chris, what does TSFLC stand for ? :D

I'm keen, but as per my PM all depends on if I can get the bike up and running by then...

Plow King

Little bit.
Chris, what does TSFLC stand for ? :D

I'm keen, but as per my PM all depends on if I can get the bike up and running by then...
WTSFLC - Way to sexy for lycra crew.

Should go with shimano, god love shimano. 2 derailleurs in 2 rides, God is telling you to go with shimano.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmmm my guess was Thread for Shameless Foray into Lame Cycling, but I was wrong...

Sticking with SRAM, if it ends up being 3 for 3 then I'll make the switch.

taibo

Eats Squid
Hmmm my guess was Thread for Shameless Foray into Lame Cycling, but I was wrong...

Sticking with SRAM, if it ends up being 3 for 3 then I'll make the switch.
dont listen to him Mark...dont go over to the dark side!!! :)

Plow...dude, whereabout are u located in Syd? maybe u can get a train to somewhere central and i can pick u up from there if u far away from me.

Plow King

Little bit.

Plow...dude, whereabout are u located in Syd? maybe u can get a train to somewhere central and i can pick u up from there if u far away from me.
Yeah sure, I'm from Yarrahwarrah which is near sutherland. I could suggest we ride here but none of the tracks are really shuttleable, good ol' pushruns.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I don't want to, but if my next X9 gets chewed up, I'll seriously consider it !

Tai, re the track you mentioned in your PM, sounds good, especially considering it's about 15min drive from my place :)

taibo

Eats Squid
I don't want to, but if my next X9 gets chewed up, I'll seriously consider it !

Tai, re the track you mentioned in your PM, sounds good, especially considering it's about 15min drive from my place :)
so u guys up for it this saturday?
its got an awesome shuttle road too!
and ill hopefully get the missus to do shuttles again
And Plow...just get the train to somewhere on the way and ill pick u up! :) when we go south ill pick u up!:)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I'm always keen to check out new shimz, even if its on foot lugging Marks camera. I enjoyed last Saturday so I'm up for same again if you guys are keen.:)

Last edited:

taibo

Eats Squid
ok..ill PM you guys details tomorrow night...gotta get the location of it again from my mate!

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saturday sounds good, I'll track down the parts I need and get the bike running before then...

Jase, that'd be awesome, always good to have a photographer on hand to capture our crashes.. errr i mean our leet bike skills :)