WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
did you see Trace smack that boulder ouch! ... I think I saw Gwin's fork compress twice ... disappointed for both Sams (Hill and Blenki), but Hill was ragged in the powder ... can't wait for MSA which I reckon is his next shot.

Good runs by Slugger and Cam Cole as well

Minnaar or Gwin for the Fort ??? hard one

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
OK, if I sell my MTB's I get to buy this shock and these wheels. Why are decisions so hard?:distrust:

Kidding, I don't want that shock. Well maybe I kind of do? But those wheels! Mein Gut!

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
did you see Trace smack that boulder ouch! ... I think I saw Gwin's fork compress twice ... disappointed for both Sams (Hill and Blenki), but Hill was ragged in the powder ... can't wait for MSA which I reckon is his next shot.

Good runs by Slugger and Cam Cole as well

Minnaar or Gwin for the Fort ??? hard one
Gwin was pretty amazing. Just so clinical, he must be running some serious compression damping in those forks, they looked noticeably stiffer than everyone else's! He's a fit/strong bugger, that is certain.

Don't discount Hill at Ft Bill.

Last edited:

powermutant

Likes Dirt
Gwin by 5 at Fort Bill. Forgettable day for my fantasty team, Hannahs, Gravey and Bryn. When's ratboy gonna learn to not pedal? Pascal and Peaty! What about Hills' inside line out of the final woods!? Hill'd win if it was based on most roost.

Find out tomorrow if I get a new 'gong gig. Quietly hopeful. Maybe I can take residence in one of Josh's 5 garages :)

Saturday steeps? Hopefully the ute won't be full </slaps head>.

Luvin' steep pine forest loam.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
When's ratboy gonna learn to not pedal?
Find out tomorrow if I get a new 'gong gig. Quietly hopeful. Maybe I can take residence in one of Josh's 5 garages :)

Saturday steeps? Hopefully the ute won't be full </slaps head>.
The pins on the Burgtec are bloody long ... and he copped them right in the calf ... thats gonna hurt ... everytime I watch him he crashes so I won't watch Fort Bill and see what happens.

Good Luck re Gong ... is that back with the same mob ?? or out of Super ??

I might be up for Saturday ... but dobbo needs to rake the leaves :)

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm only good for Sunday this week. Other stuff Sat.

Its blowing its arse off here tonight, so lots of raking would be required.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
just been given some good news on another possible legal DH :) that is shuttle friendly ... early days but times are a changing ... might not be able to make Sunday and I forgot I have some trail care/bush care thing on saturday with BMORC.

If any of you want to cut lantana its a good opportunity as we might be getting an IMBA workshop out of it

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
just been given some good news on another possible legal DH :) that is shuttle friendly ... early days but times are a changing ... might not be able to make Sunday and I forgot I have some trail care/bush care thing on saturday with BMORC.

If any of you want to cut lantana its a good opportunity as we might be getting an IMBA workshop out of it
Can't make Saturday. Where bouts the dh?

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mark! Number 3 in the tipping comp. Well done.:fox:
Noticed that last night too:) Haha, didn't think I was doing that well after Val Di Sole, but my round 1 team did awesome.. Now to rethink my team for Ft William..

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
My BOS shock is up for sale boys. Comes with K9 Thrust bearings and the K9 Race Steel spring + roller bearings in the shock hardware, also other shock springs available. Size is 9.5 x 3 inch. Will fit most DH bikes.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Any chance for Appin at anytime in the next 7-10 days Al?
wanna go Friday ??

My BOS shock is up for sale boys. Comes with K9 Thrust bearings and the K9 Race Steel spring + roller bearings in the shock hardware, also other shock springs available. Size is 9.5 x 3 inch. Will fit most DH bikes.
what are you gonna use instead ?? or is it finally going ??