WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Al so far i have:

Where: Steeps
Time: 8am at Dobbo's
Who: Al, Lucas?, Another mate?, Ev, Reubs, Damo, Dobbo.
Out: Shagger

One more would be ideal for 2 shuttles.

I should be good to 11 or so.
This still all systems go? If I haven't heard otherwise by 7am ill see you lot around 8ish.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry guys, I'm out.
Got all packed ready to leave, and the fuckin car wouldn't start leaving me with no transport.
Spewin hard.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Oh ... do you feel like driving next weekend ?? mountains ... Lithgow and another place.

Just for something different ... Although I'm happy to go to the WTSFLC local

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is the play gone ??? and does the seat post feel nice :)

Play is gone, woo hoo! I yoinked it up pretty tight. And as you probably guessed my from my raving today the new seat post felt damn good
did a Freudian ... feel => fill
Good runs today, thanks guys.

Now.....where to next weekend?
Yeah man good times as ever! Next weekend is saturday up the central coast for me, unfortunately ill probably be pedalling the k9 a bit unless someone has an AM pos for me to use

powermutant

Likes Dirt
Missed social opportunity

Checking the surf forecast on my phone yesterday arvo and there's an ad flashing at me for 'Strength in numbers'. Click through and fug me it's on the big screen, Sunday arvo and Monday evening across the nation. Straight out of work to Shellharbour where 6 of us have rolled up to see bikes on the big screen.

Observations: Brilliant, high quality filming. Fantastic locations. GoPro quality is good enough to put on a 20' screen. Luvin the Matrix slow-mo. Best segment was dirt jumping! More racing woulda been good. Shame this kinda thing doesn't happen more often; unlikely to, given the huge turn-out.

Liffgow: Maybe wait till closer to or after the state round : http://ctmbc.net/node/33336 or at least give me a chance to spend a few more hours hacking back the jungle on White Knuckles, and then it could do with all the traffic it can get. It seems steep, tight and tech is out of fashion. No Friends is a veritable super highway in comparison. Be great to have you guys up here, no doubt it'll end up being a weekend I'm in the 'gong.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
no doubt it'll end up being a weekend I'm in the 'gong.
Lolz

you pick the date ... I hear your house is freezing though ... BTW I crash real good on steep shizzle. Not sure I'm prepared for steep and rocky ... would like to finally ride the super highway though ... only been 3 or 4 years since I was first shown

Re this weekend ... looking like rimbah for me ... let me know if the southern division feels like 5 hours of driving.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
No mate ... I'm going to the IMBA masters class :bounce:

You going to be racing ?? have you decided clips or flats ... ??? gotta beat that kid :)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No mate ... I'm going to the IMBA masters class :bounce:

You going to be racing ?? have you decided clips or flats ... ??? gotta beat that kid :)
Haha, flats for sure, haven't ridden for a couple weeks but I'll definately throw them back on if I decide to race..