WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So are we going to ride Bicycles anytime this long weekend.....

Im keen, back is fixed, bike is fixed, tyres are pumped, the truck has a full tank.

Lets rock and roll! :cool:

Hi All

I might go, do they have a BMX class? I'm really into BMX these days.

Where's Nerf Hedrer these days? I still want to ride with him.:)

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
Anyone going to Del Rio this weekend. I was think about taking the camera and checking it out.
Id love to go and race that its a awesome track heaps techy but bike is striped down ready to get new replacement front triangle from the bike shed so no riding this weekend.

Sellen

NSWMTB
Id love to go and race that its a awesome track heaps techy but bike is striped down ready to get new replacement front triangle from the bike shed so no riding this weekend.
I won't be riding. Just going to check it out and try get some good photo's and get a bit rowdy on the sideline.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate!

Hows the trip? Sounds like not much cycling is being had.:D
Trip is great, been giving the camera a workout, whereas myself, a couple of long walks is the only exercise I've done here...

Good to hear the shocks are back and the bikes up and running again, I'll be up for some XC the weekend of 13th/14th, maybe some DH too :)

taibo

Eats Squid
Jase...want to hitch a ride with me down?

text me...heading out to work now will be done by 1030-1100

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
could do a big ride at stromie on the 13th and 14th maybe with xc and dh?
just throwing an idea out there or even some ourimbah action.

taibo

Eats Squid
wot a ride!!!

for all those that couldnt make it today(yes that's you plowy! you slacker!), the foes was in full swing today! and i was pinning it! :D best DH day ive had in a long time!!! thanks Jase/Will for riding with me!

The plan for next week is if dirty south gets good weather we are going to head down to bulli early and rip it up. If the weather is going to be crap, then we are gonna head north to Ourimbah!

So i guest ill start the roster...

When: Sat 13th of June 9am(nice and early cos some of us need to be home early)
Where: Dirty South or Ourimbah
Who: Me, Jase, Will...