WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Mark ... some very awesome product pics ... although I can't tell whats real and whats "design"

http://www.cero-design.com/

Have a look at the Foxy ... Green is the new white ... which replaced the black, which obviously replaced Purple ... which is on its way back ... after green that is :confused: :cool: :D

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want that Foxy ! Some very nice product shots there, I want to attempt something similar very soon too.. so the Antidote can finally get some pics if you want :)

Bloody rain, looks like I'll be doing a wet weather ride this arvo, I don't really care though I just want to ride !

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Bloody rain, looks like I'll be doing a wet weather ride this arvo, I don't really care though I just want to ride !
those roots in the sniggle section are gonna be fun :D

I actually took some pics the other day, with my camera.

I got some nice angles and I've got the scenery sorted, but my lighting was a little inconsistent ... was a bit of cloud cover so some are in nice light, but with shadows whilst others are a little dark.

Almost put a PYR last night, but thought I'd take better pics ...

If I haven't sorted pics by wednesday I'll bring the sucker around and see what you can do (you can take it for a couple of days if you want to play around with studio type pics or whatever you have in mind)

taibo

Eats Squid
It was LOL! but that might have something to do with me and Sam heckling other riders for most of the 4 hours :)

The track is a much better race track than it is any other time. That is, having the people and atmosphere made it so much more enjoyable than what it is when you go it alone. Ii believe there where 350 riders out there on saturday, very rarely were you riding alone. It was however still painful and made your work the whole 20-30mins you were riding. There was really no where you could rehydrate without been taken over by 20 people, certainly threw my hydration plan out the window resulting in some awesome track side cramps! Lots of overtaking opportunities and the fireroad bits were a refreshing welcome. I still think the rocks that were bought in to the gardens for the track were frustrating and flow killers. Im glad it was the first round of the Rocky Trail Enduros, the rest of the venues are going to be awesome!

Well done to Nigel who SS'ed the whole thing(i believe his SS is up for sale now :) ) and beat us all, he would of podium-ed if he had entered correctly. The rest of us finished almsot one after the other.

Winners ar Grinners!

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I decided I was too tired to drive down for 5 hours, ride for 8+ hours and then drive back for another 5 hours over two days so I went to the Wollongong club maintenance day at Appin instead.

I'll head down next year. So far the reports say it was a good ride.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol look at that pic!

its stupid how they place people inside the same lap time - i guess theres no other way to do it but its not reflective of times at all!

a good race but damn hard work!

nice one josh, see you up there on your fucken mad dog DH BEAST!

Last edited:

taibo

Eats Squid
J@se was banned because he posted up in PYR. Apparently he got it down to 14kg and the mods werent happy with it. His been slapped with a 2 week ban and been asked to add weight back to his filing cabinet