WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hew

Likes Dirt
I'm happy that the ourimbah clubby got cancelled, cos I couldn't make it, so now I don't miss out on anything. :)

Who's keen on hitting ourimbah during the week?

J@se

Breezeway Bandit

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Lock in
- Wednesday Rimbah (Hew, Mikey, Nath, me)
- Friday Redders (Mark, Grant, Me, maybs Nath ... BTW is Friday a holiday?) note: will be more XC then AM but will include (itchy & scratchy, ridge, sniggle track, garden of gullies and maybe some exploring)

Greg, Nige
Soz, I can't do the easter run to Thredders ... but I can definitely go the weekend of the 30th April and 1st May ... let me know if this is good for you.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Lock in
- Friday Redders (Mark, Grant, Me, maybs Nath ... BTW is Friday a holiday?) note: will be more XC then AM but will include (itchy & scratchy, ridge, sniggle track, garden of gullies and maybe some exploring)

Greg, Nige
Soz, I can't do the easter run to Thredders ... but I can definitely go the weekend of the 30th April and 1st May ... let me know if this is good for you.
What timeFriday?

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Up to Grant ... he is travelling the furtherest ... earlier the better ... 10-10.30 at latest I reckon
Geez the pressure is on!

It's looking like it'll be about a 2hr drive, depending on traffic. If the Friday is a public holiday then that might work out better.

Is this where you guys would park? I've only been there once before.
Opposite the gate?

I should be okay for an 8am start if you want.

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Lock in

Greg, Nige
Sooo, turns out I have to work wednesday... Gah, I wanna ride ourimbah!

But, friday I'm in.