WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Y'all need some amyl.

Anyways, I'm free on Friday, you guys riding at Redders?? Never ridden there before. Heard a lot about it though. It's AM type riding, yeah? Hopefully my seatpost gets back before then.
Wheres your seatpost?

taibo

Eats Squid
The weekend I go away and it all goes down in the hood!...with a bit of taibonator rage thrown in :)

Jase...do u still want that hanger? I found it tonight

If I don't have to do some demolishing work on Friday I'll be up for redders too

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. At this stage there's;

Al,
Josh,
Ev,
Nath,
Jase.

Did I miss anyone? Utes full, but we can always sit out a run or two, more the merrier.
I may have a mate coming who will bring another car and trailer for a few more shuttle seats.

EDIT: He's changed his mind and can't make it. No no extra seats/shuttles.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Wednesday 10.30am rimbah
I haven't worked out a trailer so we'll work something out when we get there.

Hew, I'll pick you up on the way prolly 8.30ish

Friday ... 10am Lady Penrthyn.
Ev ... this is not a shuttle jaunt ... its a pedal circuit ... Lyle maybe coming along with his Norco so pace will be slowish

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ev ... this is not a shuttle jaunt ... its a pedal circuit ... Lyle maybe coming along with his Norco so pace will be slowish
Thanks Al, But i won't be on this one... Prior commitments on friday and sat..
Can ride sunday avo, monday and tuesday though.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yep. At this stage there's;

Al,
Josh,
Ev,
Nath,
Jase.

Did I miss anyone? Utes full, but we can always sit out a run or two, more the merrier.
I think I've crossed some wires ... Ev ignore my last comments ... above is for Monday 25th ... soz ... still in.

Presume this is south :confused:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Wheres your seatpost?
I was booning too hard and it broke and went up my anus.

But really, it shat itself and oil leaked everywhere. Had to send it off to CB under warranty.

weekend of the 30th/1st is the available date. let me know if I should ask for floor space at chateau Kalkite
Shit yes, lock it in Eddy!!

Is Thredbo still open that weekend??

Wednesday 10.30am rimbah
I haven't worked out a trailer so we'll work something out when we get there.

Hew, I'll pick you up on the way prolly 8.30ish

I am keen for Friday ride, haven't ridden the Blur for a while, seatpost is waiting for me at the Post Office now though so ready to ride. I thought we were riding Red Hill though?? whatever!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
so tomorrow 10.30am at rimbah, how many people going and what are we shuttling in
3 of us ... shuttles in the Rav ... I'll PM my number

Ourimbah!!
check ... 25th rimbah

Shit yes, lock it in Eddy!!
Is Thredbo still open that weekend??
Apparently closes the 9th ... bring a riding jacket and goggs ... will be cold

Planning on leaving Friday arvo ... pref before 4pm to avoid traffic ... nige confirm if your good.

I am keen for Friday ride, haven't ridden the Blur for a while, seatpost is waiting for me at the Post Office now though so ready to ride. I thought we were riding Red Hill though?? whatever!
Its Red Hill for Friday.

10am lady P ... about 10 of us