WTSFLC Ride Thread.

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
booooo ... want me to reschedule :confused: ... I can show you next time your in the city (maybes an early Sunday morning)
I'm really keen for a guided tour because I've only been there once, but now I don't know when I can make it.:( I'll post up again when I'm able, but I know it won't be until after May at the earliest.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
still about 10 of us ... and all at about the same level. skills vs fitness

OK ... now, since the two furthest peeps have fallen off ... are you able to make it by 9.30am instead ... or will this stuff you up ... I think Greg and Lyle have the furthest to travel now.

I'm easy

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone interested in an Alpinestars Bionic neck brace ? Size medium, comes with A strap.. used literally once or twice, mint condition.

10am would be better for me Al, I am in dire need of a sleep in ! can probably do 9:30 though but the later the better..

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
still about 10 of us ... and all at about the same level. skills vs fitness

OK ... now, since the two furthest peeps have fallen off ... are you able to make it by 9.30am instead ... or will this stuff you up ... I think Greg and Lyle have the furthest to travel now.

I'm easy

Hey Al, I can do 9:30AM but I'll probably be 30 minutes late. ho ho ho.

EDIT: Is Tai coming? I have his old bars

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OK ... stick to 10am

Rimbah changes are pretty good, but just that little bit better then I am ... I need to learn how to boost. The two young'uns were popping and jumping everything ... nice to watch

Mental note: ... don't lend your race rig to Mikey the Plow Stomper 2 :p ... I managed to get my guide back together so all good :cool:

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what time are we meeting at Rimbah on monday?
forecast at this stage is for possible showers...

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
[Hey the Wed/Thu/Fri after easter i have book A/L from work for no other reason than riding.
Will travel, have trailer, need to ride.............gong/trule/nowra/lithgow/rimbah.......i am keen....[/QUOTE]

Wed late morning going for an Appin with a mate...
So Thus/Fri - DH days.....
I am away as of today in Canberra for the long wend..... minimal rotorburn time.
So if you lot want to thing bout DH i am in in in in in in in.....
Neil

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This should be a good ride. Ten people!

Sam dog how are you going?
hey man, cast comes off 10 May, hand is pretty sore, been so all week which is annoying. but ribs finally feeling a little bit better. and the haze in my head is mostly gone. gotta start looking at the bikes soon - pretty sure i bent both stanchions on the boxxer, plus buckled front wheel, bent bars, bent brake lever, and possibly stem. annoying, but at least ill finally have a bit of time top service the bikes, god knows the xc bike needs it.

will be able to ride end of June.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
hey man, cast comes off 10 May, hand is pretty sore, been so all week which is annoying. but ribs finally feeling a little bit better. and the haze in my head is mostly gone. gotta start looking at the bikes soon - pretty sure i bent both stanchions on the boxxer, plus buckled front wheel, bent bars, bent brake lever, and possibly stem. annoying, but at least ill finally have a bit of time top service the bikes, god knows the xc bike needs it.

will be able to ride end of June.
Did you get my MMS?