WTSFLC Ride Thread.

scblack

Leucocholic
Yep.

"Gravity Shorts
Constructed from Cordura with a ballistic nylon reinforced seat offering durability and comfort, the Alpinestars Gravity Shorts are ideal for tearing down the trail. A dual tabbed Velcro waist adjustment ensures a secure, tailored fit."

Here is a link to the 2013 (Or whatever) shorts. The exactly the same as mine but different colour ways.

Lyle shorts of radness...:bowl:

Any more questions and the price goes up by $10.:fear:
Yeh I'll get them. Let me know your bank details and how/when we can get them to me.

No more questions then.......:high5:

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Web Deal

Ok, so I have no idea whos going, whos not apart from:

IN: Dobbo, Shagger, Reubs, Damo

At this stage it is only the 4 of us, so we do not need Neils trailer.
If anyone else is intending to come, please post up, or it will be push runs for you. :eyebrows:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey dobbo sorry forgot to say i am out for nowra- im going to go race instead. sorry dude, forgot the race was on and really want to get my racing straps on as much as i can

have fun and see you soon.

im off to glenrock tomorrow then awaba sunday

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anybody want to do the Rocky Trail Rollercoaster race at Stromlo in 2 weeks time ? 1st September, info here

http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-overview.html
the trail has a bit of a pinch on it which is hard work, the XC guys are always fastest on the track. But a DH bike or FR bike would still be fine i reckon. XC lid all the way baby!

im going to it, awesome race
Hey gents are you still going to this AM race.
I am giving it serious consideration. Wasn't sure about the 951, but I have rebuilt the hardtail to be a bit more AM (Hyd brakes instead of cable, Drop off forks, bars, etc from the a-line) so now it could be a goer.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey gents are you still going to this AM race.
I am giving it serious consideration. Wasn't sure about the 951, but I have rebuilt the hardtail to be a bit more AM (Hyd brakes instead of cable, Drop off forks, bars, etc from the a-line) so now it could be a goer.
im in for sure, dont want to drive alone though - want to car pool? even the dh bike would be fine, just slower

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ooops

I'm out for AM race ...ummm theres something about fathers spending time with daughters this weekend, but at least that is teaching them how to do DH runs :clap2:.

Still good for a couple of hours of local runs on Sat instead if anyone is interested.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm out for AM race ...ummm theres something about fathers spending time with daughters this weekend, but at least that is teaching them how to do DH runs :clap2:.

Still good for a couple of hours of local runs on Sat instead if anyone is interested.
all cool, im sorted for the race - heading down with tim and lang. seeya there suckers!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
your a dick :eyebrows: ... I don't want to go all the way down to wollongong though dood ... Thursday ?? although I still have a chest infection ... so won't be a hard spin

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
your a dick :eyebrows: ... I don't want to go all the way down to wollongong though dood ... Thursday ?? although I still have a chest infection ... so won't be a hard spin
Wanna pedal around Loftus? You have any of those fancy dropper posts I can demo? I wanna see if they're the chop. :tinfoil3:

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They're the best thing since sliced bread Jase, trust me :) But depends on the track really, steep up and downs it makes a big difference and you will not want to go back to a regular post. On my local I really don't use it much, unless I jump onto the DH track..

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
They're the best thing since sliced bread Jase, trust me :) But depends on the track really, steep up and downs it makes a big difference and you will not want to go back to a regular post. On my local I really don't use it much, unless I jump onto the DH track..
Yer, I fitted it and like it already. Superb bit of gear and the quality is great! I'll do a written review for you Al. Short ride around the local tracks (out of my back yard) and I reckon its a goer, just wish I could clamp the remote on properly Hahaha!