WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Guys as you all know, MJS has a keen interest in reptiles. Well, he has his own youtube channel. He's very professional and knowledgable!

[video=youtube;ADNvu-1fz48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNvu-1fz48[/video]

Hahahaha!:pop2:

powermutant

Likes Dirt
Bottom of Holy 8:15am Saturday 19 jan.

In: Josh, Josh's mate, Doug
?: J@se
Out: Shagger

Declared start is Holy and move on if desired? I'd prefer Drift/Kembla, but it aint my gig.

Note: Keira Rd is closed at the scout camp.

Last edited:

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol Jase, love that clip, funnily enough I actually have picked up a Lace Monitor just like that :lol:

Sellen

NSWMTB
So after 2 years off the back I couldn't stay away any longer and I've bought myself a Zesty. Any of you racing All Mountain in Ourimbah this Sunday?

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So after 2 years off the back I couldn't stay away any longer and I've bought myself a Zesty. Any of you racing All Mountain in Ourimbah this Sunday?
Was going to but couldn't get the new rig built up in time for it.. How was it? I should be at the next round at Del Rio in March.

Sellen

NSWMTB
Race was sweet. So much fun, more like punching timed runs with mates then a race and the track was gold. Looking forward to Del Rio

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Hey Mark

if you can fit it without hitting the top tube ... I reckon the resi is better in front ... just thinking tire rub when dropped ?? although there is lots of post so prolly not a problem ... looks great

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Al, I'll think it'll be alright, but I'll double check it with no air in the shock..

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
the other benefit is that it moves the actuator point away from direct line of mud splatter

*edit ... looking at the saddle angle ... is the resi in the way of the nose angle ?? thinking maybe this is why you have it the other way ? ahhh

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah I didn't even think to try it the other way around, didn't have any issues on the Ventana, but I think you're right, saddle angle won't allow it the other way any way..

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im thinking of heading to thredbo this weekend - anyone else interested? I might delay depending on response. Have room in car

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so long New South Welshman for now!

Ok chaps, in three weeks I am moving back to WA for a transfer wtih my employer, so I wont be digging around in these here threads very often. Its been a pleasure meeting you all and riding with you all these last four years - a lot of you have become great mates.

If you come to the West Coast make sure you get in touch and we can catch up for a ride. Ill be back in Sydney a few times a year for work and Ill make sure i drop a line.

And I have a feeling Ill be back in Sydney before too long anyway - I love the place! Hopefully by then Im not 29er only *cringe* HA! NEVER!

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
1 less

rider.Hey enjoy urself and please keep intouch and whenever you are back over this way we will always org a special ride day in your honour in kembla town....

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All the best mate, definately report in when you're back in Sydney so we can get some rides going.. In the meantime, boon it you mad dog!!!!