You laugh you lose

Flow-Rider

Burner
The newly discovered 5th way to measure with venier calipers.
I worked for a manager that told everyone he was an aircraft fitter in the UK, we needed to get some rotors machined. I didn't measure them as it was nearly a new car and I'd machined so many of them at my previous job I could tell by eye when they were close to being at maximum wear. I blonk them onto the table to be carted away for machining, 10mins he comes back in cussing and carrying on like a porkchop that they're undersize. I measure them in front of him and he goes, "see they're undersize" I look at him like a fuckwit in despair after he abused me and tell him "you better ring the owner of this shop up because I'll be resigning in two weeks time".

He was a true clown, he used this part of the callipers to take his measurement.

cammas

Seamstress
I worked for a manager that told everyone he was an aircraft fitter in the UK, we needed to get some rotors machined. I didn't measure them as it was nearly a new car and I'd machined so many of them at my previous job I could tell by eye when they were close to being at maximum wear. I blonk them onto the table to be carted away for machining, 10mins he comes back in cussing and carrying on like a porkchop that they're undersize. I measure them in front of him and he goes, "see they're undersize" I look at him like a fuckwit in despair after he abused me and tell him "you better ring the owner of this shop up because I'll be resigning in two weeks time".

He was a true clown, he used this part of the callipers to take his measurement.

View attachment 391189
I guess that’s why they had to invent digital ones but then again if they aren’t that bright they probably rezero it in the wrong position anyway.

Flow-Rider

Burner
He misspelled Fox.
Every day, I think I’ve reached the limit of how much I can despise Musk, and the people who worship him, and then every day, I manage to dig a little deeper.
He's as shallow as they come, his involvement with Amber Terd was the final straw for me.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member

moorey

call me Mia
Allow me to assist:

Fuck sake. I was already disgusted enough with Musks campaign to increase the world population, so that there’s more people to buy his janky shit, despite the fact that a large percentage of our population is already living in hunger, poverty and squalor (which he could largely resolve in the stroke of a pen. The next person to try and convince me he is a philanthropist and a humanitarian can expect an onslaught of bruised arse pics.