You Yangs MTB Park

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Should be ... there's a heap of motorbike trails around the area which are actually legal, which aren't far at all from where i'm looking. Police pretty much have the attitude that it's alright, unless you start tearing down trees and what not, obviously. Heck, if you want me too i'll go ask the local authorities directly for 'ya, as i know that illegal trails can't give MTB a good name at all - hence cutting any funding that the government has to give

Last edited:

bumpygreen

Rate Cool
Shuttle Day?

Any word on when the next uplift day will be? If its after the rest of track 10 is finished then maybe we should pony up on Sunday to help?

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys, herd there was a working bee today, how did it go ?

and who knows when the next ride day is going to be ?

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
hey guys, herd there was a working bee today, how did it go ?

and who knows when the next ride day is going to be ?
Working bee went good got heaps done only about 50m of that section left to complete, thanks to the guys who came out today and lent a hand, we will be back at it again tomorrow if anyone wants to head out and lend a hand.

Next ride day will be some time after we finish this section.

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh today went pretty good ay brownie.

that section is gunna be so fast but so awsome.

cheers to every one who helped today and everyone that has helped to build the youies into such a sweet spot.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So annoyed I couldn't go. Was the track just cleared of branches and stuff? Has anything happened after that big gnarly jump over the rocks?

Mabey tomorrow if soccer preso finishs early...

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh shit hott, thats good as guys, na hats of to everyone who put in the effort to help, i cant wait to check it out......

you say 50 meters left, how much did you guys get done today ? (how much distence did use cover?)

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
oh shit hott, thats good as guys, na hats of to everyone who put in the effort to help, i cant wait to check it out......

you say 50 meters left, how much did you guys get done today ? (how much distence did use cover?)
about 350-400mtrs maybe a bit more

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh thats good as (y)

that deffedently longer then bandegez or glory

isnt Bandeges or Glory over about 800m long ?