Your dumbest stack

kona kid123

Likes Bikes
i was riding down the street on my 16 inch jumping off the gutter and my handle bars came out of the head tube and i ate shit hard as:eek::p

puffnfresh40

Likes Dirt
me and a mate cruising past 6 girls at a picnic table.. we were all geared and cruising and there was a dirt near them, my mate did a driftie and i followed, however not as good and ate massive shit. the girls started to giggle and walked off :eek:

bloodzy

Squid
Was around 2 years ago at Talosa st mtb park in Glenorchy, TAS

Had spent a few hours going up and down the downhill course, and on the last run, came flying out of the trees boosted the lip of the first jump, cleared the landing and landed flat, fully compressed suspension, head hit the handlebars and I ate shit for 5-10m down the track.

Bike was OK other than twisted around handlebars, and the old body was fairly well off thanks to 661 pressure suit, but I cracked the jaw line on my full face, chipped a tooth, and bit a massive chunk out of the inside of my top lip. Back and shoulders were fluffy sore the next day. A few other riders down the track sessioning some jumps saw it go down, prob had a chuckle to themselves but did call out to see if I was OK, slowly finished off the rest of the track and made my way to the car

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
last year
hitting up a jump (last of the day, it always is) and anyway i don't really remember it but i crashed on this biggish jump to me and lost my spleen

ambo's made me walk out of the bush(like 200m) which sucked

but all good now hit a couple of trees in my time and all that usual stuff

another one: my mate was hitting up our switchback section and he was on his bmx with no brakes he has to put his foot in between his back wheel and frame and he was flying down the berms over jumped the entering jump launched over the first berm and smacked into a tree.
we were sitting up the top he went out of sight then next thing we saw the top of the tree move and laughed
was pretty funny

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last sunday riding bud & i headed to our local dh berm track.It has about a dozen man made berms[really good for honing your skills] and a few other bits & pieces.From our cars to the top [start] of the track is about a 10 min push/ride.I don,t know how he didn,t realise he had no front brakes & very poor back brakes.He takes off down the first steep hill, into a quick left berm-BANG-smashes straight into a tree! At the time i wasn,t laughing at him,but now when i think about it i do.[his injuries were minor]:D

Last edited:

d7b

Squid
into an opening car door on king st, newtown. fucked the wankers door who did it (after they blamed me for their spasticity) and rode off feeling like a big man (which i clearly shouldn't have....)

adrenaline is a great thing. since then i have been clipped in the same way 3 times.

in the end, its up to us to make sure we are mindful of peopl getting out of their cars with bags, phones and latte's pressed against their fat heads ready to vent at you because they aren't loving life...

oh well!

Mine was when me and a group of people at a quarter pipe were sitting down, I got up to ride my bike and my foot got caught in the rear break cable and I tripped and fell, it was quite embarrassing lol

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wrestlng with phone, gloves and my pocket going round a corner on the road, no hands.....Bars twisted and I flopped down into the tarmac ruining a new jersey :(

taquar

Likes Dirt
Came up to a 5m downhill concrete block paved slope, right arm hit a spikey bush, flinched and pulled on the front brakes. Front wheel got caught at the small lip at the top and stopped, I went over and down the slope, bike followed me down :p

Left brake lever took all the skin off my shin, grazed my hip + right shoulder (it's scarred), and popped my right shoulder out briefly. Lucky I had a helmet on :D. Didn't realise how much it hurt till I tried to drive home... big manual 4wd using only one arm in peak hour traffic aint easy going... :(

Phaz

Squid
did a jump and close-lined myself on a tree.

i just lay down there for a few minutes laughing my head off

DHboy

Likes Dirt
Fail

my dumbest/most embarrising stack would of been when i was crusing along on my stab bouncing the suspention when i looked up i saw a hot as chick walking down the road...i looked despratley for something to show off on...only a gutter...so i popped off the gutter and did a little air turn only to land with my front brake locked wich flipped me over the bars....off a gutter...:(:(:(

At least she came over and said hi:D

troublemaker

Likes Bikes
now I've got myself a duelly after attending a downhill meet I thought I better get down to the local BMX [Hoxton Pk.] track to practice some jumps. I was only concentrating on the start to the first set of doubles. With every run I was getting bravour, then finnally, speed was perfect for take off, altitude was perfect & no mid air turbulance and then the landing, it was freakin purrffect, the two wheels hittin the ground in unisen, the feelin of the front & rear shocks soaking up the landing the way they were intended to. Even God himself reconized the feat by blowing my cap off, though I'm still carrying good speed towards the next jump, so I decide to step the rear wheel out for cellabrations sake....:eek:........oww............but I'm nailing the first doubles:D

MTBm8

Likes Bikes
Spiders are my kryptonite

my dumbest stack was just caught on my GoPrp HD Hero when I went through a spiders web and had the spider on my face and I took my left hand off the bars to wipe it away and grabbed the brakes with my left hand (front brake) and slid into some trees.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZBJleT-Ckw

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Riding to work carrying a plate of food (i know, don't start) in my right hand, and using my left hand to steer and brake.
I needed to change gear on the trigger on the right side of the bar so I reached over with my left hand and pushed the bars as I reached for the trigger and steered right into the gutter and slammed onto the footpath and smashed my plate of food.

What a noob!

dunndog

Eats Squid
Today, back for my first ride since fracturing my shoulder blade a month ago - good but a fair way from fully healed - taking it easy all good. End of sesh, decide to hit a string of doubles onmy new glory. Sail over the first 3, too eay. hit the last hip WAY too fast, out of control in the air, slam down on my left side. Massive graze up one side, bruised pelvis from impact on hip, mad pedal to the shin, slammed my helmet and worst of all fractured my other shoulder blade!! All this and I have a baby due this week. Can't believe i was dumb enough to hit the hip, it's a shit jump and i was coming in way too hot. Speee-ewin.

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just before christmas I ran into the back of a subaru forester on my m3 because I was changing songs on my ipod. broke the car and my nose but the bike was fine :D