New? Feel free to say g'day here.

g'day all fellow farkiners, my name is jack, i live in the easatern suburbs of melbourne, im fairly new to riding becuase one of y mates at Uni has been getting me into it, i love riding videos alot and i wish i could one day be that skilled.

i love athletics, rugby, footy, partys and the usual.

and um...........yeah, thats about all

random183

Cannon Fodder
'ey
I'm Hannah
[Plz call me Hamah]
i dont bike,
but music is my passion
i ride with on camping trips but thats bout it
=/

a_hargy

Likes Dirt
G'day everyone,

I'm Adam and I live in northern Victoria. I love riding whenever I get a chance to. Mostly xc on the trails around the Murray river. I currently own a 07 Trek Fuel ex8. I'm interested in getting into downhill and freeride (not on my current bike obvisily). I also love playing footy and watching most sports, especially skate, bmx, mtb, mx etc.

me

hey im luke im 14years old i started to ryde when i was 11 i did dirt jumps to start but now i like to do a bit of down hill, unfortunatly i havnt been able to get a duel suspention yet but i am saving, oh yeh im new here Be Nice Please:)

indica

Serial flasher
hey im luke im 14years old i started to ryde when i was 11 i did dirt jumps to start but now i like to do a bit of down hill, unfortunatly i havnt been able to get a duel suspention yet but i am saving, oh yeh im new here Be Nice Please:)
Hi, and welcome. Feel free to read and implement the rules when posting and you will have a long and fruitful journey through puberty and Farkin.

Hey whats up dude
The price of petrol.

Joshy_DH

Cannon Fodder
hello :)

My names Josh (as you can tell by my username ;) )
I'm completely new to this site, signed up about 5 minutes ago!
There probably is a thread for this already, but i don't see the point in posting twice when i can quickly post here. Basically, I've been really in to downhill mtb over the last year but never really took it that seriously at all, just went to the local place with a few mates and threw our selfs down hills and I've been doing it on a sarcen awol (awful i know) and now im looking to by a new bike. I'm looking for a simple, but good bike to get me started on downhill mtb. Please inform me if you know any good sites, bikes or anything that would be good.

Cheers.
Josh. :D

indica

Serial flasher
My names Josh (as you can tell by my username ;) )
I'm completely new to this site, signed up about 5 minutes ago!
There probably is a thread for this already, but i don't see the point in posting twice when i can quickly post here. Basically, I've been really in to downhill mtb over the last year but never really took it that seriously at all, just went to the local place with a few mates and threw our selfs down hills and I've been doing it on a sarcen awol (awful i know) and now im looking to by a new bike. I'm looking for a simple, but good bike to get me started on downhill mtb. Please inform me if you know any good sites, bikes or anything that would be good.

Cheers.
Josh. :D
Read the trading section of this site ... you will not be able to post but you can PM.

chillbro

Likes Dirt
Hey im Jordan,

Ive been in this game for about a year and a half. I love it. I own a DMR sidekick.

I live in the Blue Mountains, and there is heaps to ride up here.

Thanks,
Jordan

Last edited:

nmobbs

Squid

Hi everyone my name's Nathan and I live in Albury NSW. I try and ride twice a week - mostly all mountain riding on a 6 inch bike, with an occasional DH run but also enduro. I like finding out about different riding styles and different bike set-ups to suit. And of course it's always nice to get some new bling every now and then.

mtb madness

Cannon Fodder
hi all, my name is mike im 17 and from greenbank in brissy. been riding for about a year and a bit now, nothing serious or anything (just in the bush behind my place). if there is anyone in the area who wants someone to ride with give me a yell.

cheers

jakey_619

Cannon Fodder
Hi my name is Jake i am 10 years old and i am new here. I like to ride my mountain bike. Its an ok bike i guess. So yeah

Hey ho it's off to ride I go

Greetings rubber lovers...new to the site, not so new to this world. Riding a cannondale Jekyll 400 (not even sure what year but it's got caliper brakes) which I want to trade up from...anyone got any idea what it's worth?

Thanks

ian_janke

Cannon Fodder
Newbie in Farkin

Hey Guys,
I'm new to Farkin, looks like a great site for race news and to pick up some mtb parts. I ride xc on trails around brisbane.

k-ris

Cannon Fodder
hey sup

riding 2 wheels aint new to me. been racing bmx since i was 3 years old. its been 15 years now! made an attempt to hop onto a 4x bike back at the opening of homebush and the thredbo nationals that year. snapped a new chain in the main at homebush. had about an hours riding before racing and came 3rd riding up an age at thredbo in u19's a couple of years back. been #1 #2 and a few more in australia for bmx!

greatest acheivement was turning AApro when i was only 14!

got sponsored by a new brand UMF (which is pretty much merida) at the end of last year unfortunetly due to a crash i was out from november up untill mid april. just been training to get fit and get ready for national bmx rounds and worlds next year. My training consist of mixing my weekends up with mucking around with a few 4x mates either at a bmx track or 4x track. There now edging me on to get a 4x'er which i think ill do just after the ebeneza round!

basically i enjoy having fun i couldnt care less if its bmx or 4x guys i dont know why we get compared when everyone should be comparing themselves to our neighboring countries who dont fear what we aussies have got!

Last edited:

tim_gt

Cannon Fodder
hey.
my names tim been riding bikes on and off for a bit now.
gettin back into it i ride an 08 GT chucker 2.0 love to hit the DJ's.
its dead stock if anyone has any ideas wat to do next let me know.
cheers.

poiter

Likes Bikes
Howdy. New to Farkin after spending a couple of years tangling with elitist XC riders on MTB skirt. I like riding Yaaks down hills, long music, and scary beaches. Oh, and scratched up, dinged, fast bikes with pedals. :D

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lurkin....

HI, I'm an old fart of 39 who got into MTB'ing back in the late 80's early 90's. Got on to Farkin to get up to speed with current bike tech and wow it's come a long way. I drifted away from the sport just when Suspension forks were starting to appear on bikes on the shop floor. Worked in a top bike shop 89-93 before getting into the mining industry.
Keen to get a new bike but not sure what flavour. Still got my 91 Shogun Team Issue Prairie Breaker ! I don't do much trail riding here because it's bloody hot and there's water buffaloes around - I'm not fit enough to outride one. They occasionally kill people when they get pissed off !

hellmansam