New? Feel free to say g'day here.

sir crashallot

Likes Bikes
howdy

Jimbo from wollongong
been riding DH/Freeride about 1 year on my trusty old rockymountain rm6(broke the linkage last week) and am thinking of getting an a line park So if you see a guy dogging the big drop on holy with a beer gut and camo rims say gday

big drop=bad memories:(

mich

Cannon Fodder
hello my names liam im 13 and i live in perth ive been riding for four months or so now mainly dirt and park and own a forgotten misguided but am thinking about buying a new bike not sure what yet though.

Mocker

Cannon Fodder
gday, gavin, 25, male, melbourne, kona dew fs, mainly just transport riding atm, tho am getting more and more antsy to getting a bit dirty, its just a matter of finding the right place and time.

Hey guys im ilike.bikes

im 17 and enjoy moutain biking and road. I like the race in both. But there is nothing better then a sweet single track.

cheers

eldorado

Cannon Fodder
hi guys!
rock,
love bikes, riding them, building them and painting them.
in the process of building up and doing a custom woodgrain paint job on a 24" street rig (after a 36 hole rim if anyone can help out)
see you on the streets .... maybe on the track or at the jumps but i'm getting old

Stp

hey there, moved to Gold Coast from NZ, missing the awesome trails back home but thats about it, i ride street, dirtjumps, freeride. keen to find some local spots to hitup!

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey im gongy as my mates call me just wondering how you start threads
find the spot where it needs to be, like acctual area dn up the top there will be a button that says 'new thread' or create thread or something along those lines

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You created a monster. (not your fault though)
HAHAHA!!! So true!! From now i keep my mouth shut!! Why is it i always make the dodgy decisions!:p Although now it seems he has a friend who may take his title, i beleive its up to around 42 posts with an average post count of wait for it.... 42 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

-SaM-

Likes Dirt
Hey I'm Sam and I'm 14. I love riding and unicycling and long strolls on the beach:p

Hope to have a good time on Farkin.net

Cheers, Sam

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It depends on what you say but you can't say things regarding homosexuals and you can't bag people too much like mongoosedh does

tryin 2 ride

Cannon Fodder
Hi all , long time reader first time poster.
Names Bojan . . . . . . yeah wierd one i know (the 'J' is silent) I'm 25 , like dirt jumping and a bit of cross country riding and i live near Toowoomba. I ride an '08' STP1

Jmack

Squid
Farkin virgin

Hey guys,
Firstly, awesome site by the way - i have been using it for a while to source info as I have just gotten into DH, only took me 29 years. I was rattling around the you yangs on my Giant Rincon until i finally saved up enough dough to buy my new baby - a Norco Aline.

Anyway, now I have a new addiction and can't get enough of it. I'm having dreams about mountain biking and i have actually wagged work a couple times to head up the hill. Keep up the good work!

Howdy Y'all,

I'm Tom, 25 y/o. Have just started riding again after 3 years off! I ride 50/50 between BMX Street and Free Ride/ All Mountain MTB. Can not get enough of it!

My BMX is an Intense Clutch and my MTB is a (modified) Kona Muni Mula. I realised the other day when I was doing some maintenance that the only original parts left on the Kona are the left brake lever, the bottom bracket and cranks! Hopefully I'll upgrade to a new MTB soon but am saving for a trip round the world at the mo'.

See you round the traps!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Hi everyone my name's Nathan and I live in Albury NSW. I try and ride twice a week - mostly all mountain riding on a 6 inch bike, with an occasional DH run but also enduro. I like finding out about different riding styles and different bike set-ups to suit. And of course it's always nice to get some new bling every now and then.
Welcome to Farkin Nat, will catch up with you guys for a ride after uni exams finish!