Highland Fling Anyone ?

iscarrr

Likes Dirt
First time I'll actually have the chance to do the Fling, looking forward to it.

Obviously theres a bit of firetrail etc, which is fine, and looking at some pictures i see a reasonable number of people on hardtails.

Fair to say even for 100k's or 100miles for you nutters, its not too bad on a hardtail?

PDogg

Manly Warringah MTB Club
By today's standard of super efficient duallies, this course is as hard tail perfect as I've seen for a 100km

tim80

Likes Bikes
Entries are open early! There's just no link up yet.

Just go to the event webpage (http://www.wildhorizons.com.au/highland-fling) and click on Register in the top right corner. Fill in your details and you're registered on their system. You can then select a race and category to enter, pay your money and voila!

- Tim.

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Jeez, all this fuss about entries. What about some nice comments about our new-look website?! :p

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
Massive improvement, high five!

Now open the entries ;)

I hope it stands up to the increase in traffic it is about to get!

iscarrr

Likes Dirt
Sorry your right, the new site is awesome.

The servers youve got running it on the other hand.. dont seem to be handling it right about now. Unsurprisingly the site is getting smashed.

White screens and timeouts for me :confused:

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Correct re: server, despite us checking this out with them beforehand and being assured it could handle it. We're currently on hold to them to sort it out. Thanks for your patience, people!

PDogg

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Wow Fi, that website looks amazing. I never truly realised the possibilities of web design until this moment.

Speechless.

jmcavoy

Likes Dirt
Lots of people are trying to enter, the server is a little overloaded right now. If you're trying to enter, I suggesting getting a coffee and trying again a little late...